Part 34:- Nandini is fine!!!

Harshad was in police custody, case was registered under him, but harshad's mind had stopped working, he couldn't accept the fact that his own father ditched him, he was hardly eating anything, he had accepted all his doings after his father's statement!!!! Bhut he did not take his father's name, he took the entire blame of everything on his name!!!!

       Otherside Ishita was stable now, but nandini was yet unconscious!!! Every minute if nandini's unconscious state was becoming difficult for the family!!!!

Manik:-" In all this even that atul saxena is involved, I am not going to leave him!!!!"

      Manik was so Angry after listening to whatever harshad said and was planning to punish atul his own way!!!

Zoya:-" You cannot do anything to him right now, nandini has already trapped him!!!!

    Zoya's these words weren't just shock for manik and fab5, they went numb!!!!

Manik:-" What do you mean????"

Zoya:-" Nandini has invested her 10 crores with atul Saxena's company!!! I and nandini are partners in this!!! I was being her face Infront of Saxena's for this deal!!!"

Cabir:-" And what were you suppose to do investing in this???"

Zoya:-" Get easy access to their office and moreover end moment back out and make him beg Infront of manik, same way he did to manik!!! Details are known to nandini!!!"

Manik:-" So you mean do, you and nandini planned this revenge behind my back to take my Revenge!!!! And wait....that's how nandini was sure that harshad will contact Fab5 for concert, because she was planning to use this deal as a leverage for the concert!!!"

Zoya:-" Somewhere yes you are correct!!!"

Manik shouts:-" Ofcourse I am correct!!"

Dhruv:-" Buddy, we are in hospital!!!"

Manik:-" Wait a second, she has invested 10 crores, which clearly means abhi, amma and appa, you guyz knew about this!! And if appa knew, dad even you knew right???"

Navya:-" Except Fab5 everyone knew!!"

Manik clapping hands:-" Wow!!! Like wow!!! I very well know that nandini has the power to convence everyone, but dad, you literally saw me begging right??? You yet get nightmares about it??? Yet you allowed her to take this step, knowing how dangerous it is???? I have never expressed, but she is my life dad, and I know you know this, yet you allowed her???"

Raj:-"She was very adamant manik!!!"

Manik:-" ofcourse she was, but how could you risk her and zoya di's life???? Adi jiju even you dint oppose???"

Adi:-" Bcz that was the right step!!! I had their back!!"

Manik:-" Wow!!!! I am never forgiving nandini for this!!!"

Ishita:- " Manik but.......!!!'

     Before she could complete, nurse came calling the doctor!!! After almost 10 mins doctor came out!!!!

Doctor:-" She has gained her consious back!!! She is completely out of danger!!!!"

Raman:-" Can we meet her doctor???"

Doctor:-" Since you all are a big family, not more than 4-5 at a time!!"

     Raman, ishita, neyo and Raj first went to meet her!!! They one by one hugged her!!!

Raman:-" You scared us beta!!"

Nandini:- "Come on appa, your princess is way stronger!!"

Raj:-" We already knew, there wasn't any need to prove it this way!!"