Part 8- Unrevealing identities!!!

As decided  earlier all the Murthy's , Malhotra's, Fab5 and navya were suppose to be present in Malhotra manshion, it was just nandini and abhi were missing, manik was already there!!!!

Raj:-" lalu, nandu bitya kaha hai, mile hi nahi hai Bhai hum use!!!"

Ram:-" Raaste me hai, aa rahi hogi!!"

Raj:-" Till then met him, my proud my son Manik!!"

Manik goes forward to touch his feet!! But ram stops him " No son, your place is in the heart and hugs him!!!'

Mukti:-" I am so happy finally today Bhai and nandu whould meet!!"

M:-" I will just freshen up and come!!" Inside somewhere he was happy that finally he will meet nandu!!

          After some time nandu enters and directly goes and hugs Raman "Amma, appa!! I missed you so much, where is Bhai!!"

Ram:-" even we missed you princess, abhi is gone for somework!!"

She then goes to neyo and Raj to touch their feets!!!

Raj:-" hamare Ghar me betiya pair nahi chuti!!"

Neyo:-"Ishu, she is grown up to be a beautiful lady!!!"

Nandini then hugs all her friends!!!

Neyo:-" now since all you youngsters are here and we have meet nandu as well, we will go freshen up and come you guyz njoy til then, as it is we guyz after coming need to talk to you something very important!!" Saying that they leave and mukti just looks down knowing what strom is coming ahead!!!

C-" guyz, kisne konsa kand kiya hai phele hi batado, so that elders k samne hum tyaar ho aur hamari Kam band baje!!"
      All of them look at him confusingly, when he say " Yaar, when parents say na k it is something important we need to discuss, it is a sign of danger, some of our risky plans are coming out, I am sure, Kyu lady bheem, what do you want to say on this!!!" But mukti was all silent she did not response, nandini did notice this  but before she could ask there enters our hero looking absolutely dashing

C-" guyz, kisne konsa kand kiya hai phele hi batado, so that elders k samne hum tyaar ho aur hamari Kam band baje!!"      All of them look at him confusingly, when he say " Yaar, when parents say na k it is something important we need to discuss, ...

He says "guyz" and stops mid way looking at nandini, she was looking different, both were seeing each other first time in casual, he was memorized by her beauty