Part 13:- The game continues!!!

After manik's guestion there was few minutes of silence!!! Everyone was into their own world!! But then they continue the game!!!

Cabir picks up the chit this time," now this is further more interesting, one wish of yours which you know can never be fulfilled, i.e one unfulfilled wish!!!"

Navya:-" I am loving the game!!!! Ok so me unfulfilled wish is I wish to go Patna and purchase my parents house, which is now not possible as a 5star hotel stands there!!!"

Cabir:-" I wish kargil whould have never happened, I would may be had my father with me!!! Mom would have never been this lonely!!!"

Alya:-" I wish to be reborn again, just to see who my parents were and tell them, I do not need them to survive in this world, they shouldn't have given me birth if they wanted to throw me away!!!"

Dhruv first side hugs Alya and calms her down, meanwhile manik to nandini slowly so that no one can hear " Good question miss.murthy!!!" She smile at him " I am not surprised that you guessed it that it was me!!!"

Dhruv:-" I wish to go back to my childhood!!!"

Mukti:-" I don't have any such incomplete wishes guyz!!!"

Manik:-" I wish to go back 5yrs!!!

       All just look at him, maybe that was the unfullfied wish of everyone!!!!

Abhi:-"I wish I had stopped nandu from going to London!!!"

Nandini:-" I wish I was strong enough to stay in India 5yrs ago!!!"

        All were silent by now, somewhere all drifted to past!!!!

Navya:-" That was a very sharp and deep question, so who was it!!!"

Alya:-" may b abhi!!!" He nods in a no!!!

Cabir-" waise to I whould have said Manik, but since he is already done someone who is similar to him!!! Nandini!!!" She just smiles confirming it!!!

This time nandini picks up the chit!!!
" One thing that scares you in life!!!"

Manik:-" A single hurt on my loved ones, scares me to shit!!!"

Nandini:-" reality!!! Reality of life of people, scares me!!!"

Alya:-" loliness scares me!!!"

Mukti:-" past scares me!!!"

Cabir:-" Darkness scares me!!!"

Dhruv:-" Failures scares me!!!"

Abhi:-" Truth scares me, I feel sometimes knowing some harsh Truths may break me!!!"

Navya:-" Fake people scares me!!!"

Nandini:-" This is Bhai, abhi bhai's question if I am not mistaking!!!"

Abhi:-" My princess can never be wrong About me!!!"

Alya picks up the chit "This will lighten up the mood!!! Happiest moment of your life!!!"

Nandini:-" getting my first contract in India with infinity architecture!" She dint knew why she said that but she said it immediately as soon as she heard the question and then looked at manik, his eyes said that is my pleasure!!!!

Manik:- "None if you'l whould say this inspite of being everyones happiest moment, so I say it for all and now don't repeat hai(he laughs) cutting fab5's first album!!"

      All gave a smile to him, definitely all wanted to say this but feared how whould manik react to Fab5 's album thing!!!
(Note:- ok so now everyone are confused with this, guyz if manik and mukti have a past how can that not affect Fab 5, wait for it to unfold)