Part 22:- Manik's company in danger!!

Nandini was way to scared bcz thia time the person involved was manik, she immediately went down and told everyone what pandit said!!!!

       Fab5, navya and Malhotra's all were here by now!!!!

Abhi:-" So he is going to target something that is the most precious to manik!!"

Nandini:-" His family!!!"

Mukti:-" No nandu, targeting family wudnt be easy for him!!!"

Alya:-" So then what else could be????"

Manik:-" My position!!!!"

Nandini confusingly looks at him, she has many questions for him!!!

Manik:-" It's not pandit, it's Saxena's in picture as well and according to them my position in this bussiness world today is most important to me, so they will harm that!!!"

Dhruv:-" But how???"

Raj:-" May be by affecting his dream project??"

Nandini:-" Dream project????"

Abhi:-" Malhotra's and Murthy's along with infinity architecture have collaborated for building a township which will have residence, hospital and school at very reasonable rate in that township itself!!!"

Raman:-" And this has always been manik's dream and it was for a good cause so even abhi joined!!!"

Abhi:-" But how are they going to affect that???"

Nandini:-" Manik we need to check the accounts of your company!!!"

Cabir:-" What do you mean???"

Nandini:-" The same thing happened years ago, pandit blackmailed me with appa's company's finance;!!"

Manik:-" Let's go!!!"

    Manik, Cabir and abhi reach infinity architecture whereas Raj and dhruv goes to Malhotra industries, raman and Nandini go to Murthy industries!!! It was sunday, so it was holiday for all companies!!!! After lots of search getting tired everyone taking records come to Murthy Villa!!!!

Abhi:-" Appa, did you find anything???"

Raman:-" No baccha!!! What about you Raj????"

Raj:-" Nothing!!! Manik you???"

Cabir:-" Nothing uncle!!"

Navya:-" There has to be something!! Listen you all relax!!! You guyz have got the records here as well, now we all shall together start searching for it!!!"

Mukti:-" Navya is right!!! May be since you all are use to the books of your own company you may not be finding something, we shall look into each other's books then may be we will find something!!!"

Ishita:-" Mukti has a point!!!!"

Neyo:-" I and Ishita shall do dinner preparation, till then Mukti,Alya and manik look into Murthy industries, abhi and dhruv into Malhotra's and Cabir navya and nandu into infinity!!!"

        They all start their work!!!! After sometime nandu questions manik!!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! In your last collaboration with Khurrana's, what is these small small amounts that you have received and later on it is transferred to this specific account!!!"

Manik:-" Last was a big project, soha was leading as I was busy with the another one, she use to get investor's and about withdrawal she us to take for payment to workers and all stuff!!!"

Navya:-" No that is not correct!!!"

Mukti:-" What do you mean???"

Navya:- " She must have said she got investor's but this all is received in cash which is not allowed!!!"