Chapter 26

Carter

I wanted to tell Henley I loved her, that I am in love with her. But I don't I couldn't seem to let the words fall out of my mouth. I guess I'm scared to. I've never loved before and it terrifies me more then those things out there do. She's everything to me and I see in her eyes that I am to her as well. Breaking our kiss she lifts my shirt over my head. Watching her fall back down on the pillow her hair sprawls out all over it. She shimmies her shirt up over her stomach raveling her scar. Slowly running my fingers over the bumpy pink skin she shakes.

"Does it hurt?" I realize I haven't really asked her about it in awhile.

"No it's tender sometimes, like when that guy was pushing on it." I freeze remembering that filth bag rubbing her sensitive skin.

"It's fine though. Your touch makes it feel better." She's trying to make me forget. Bending my head I place small kisses all over her stomach keeping most of my attention on her scar. I need her to forget about another man touching her.

"Carter!" She says so breathless as I look up at her. Her checks are pink, her swollen bottom lip tells me she's been chewing it trying to contain what is building inside of her. What has been growing inside her since this evening. Teasing her downstairs wasn't that nice of me but I could tell what she was thinking when she tightened her legs together. I had hoped she could be playful back, unfortunately my girl couldn't be so I had to stop. Then when she was touching her body so sensually I started to lose all of my control, I needed to get her alone.

"I'm going to give you what you need beautiful I promise. I need you to be patient though, cause I need you every little bit of you and I'm going to do it slowly. You deserve that." I tell her and she sits up so I can finish taking her shirt off.

"What if I don't want it slow." Her lips clamp down on my neck and her hand goes straight for my hard dick. Grabbing both her wrists I lay her back, jump on the bed straddling her to keep her in place. I decide to ignore what she just said and do with her what I want.

I start by kissing her forehead, placing small ones over each eye as I feel them flutter under their lids, rubbing my nose on hers she giggles which makes me smile. Hovering my lips over hers she try's to kiss my mouth but I don't let her, not yet. Letting go of her wrists she goes to unbutton my pants, grabbing them again I place them over her head holding both wrists in place with my one hand, she sighs in defeat. Running my lips across her jaw she turns her head giving me access to her neck. Gently placing a kiss on the spot by her ear and trembles, sucking the sensitive skin into my mouth I nip lightly as she moans. Hopefully she won't be mad from the mark it will leave. Trailing my mouth from one side of her collarbone to the other side her breathing picks up as she arches underneath me. Nibbling the tops of each breast with my other hand I reach under one pushing it up causing it to flow over her thin bra more. Wanting to do the same with the other I stop for a moment and look at her face.

"I'm going to let go of your hands. They need to stay above my waist or I promise you I will tie you up." I'm being playful with her but I would love to see her tied to a bed. Not tonight though, tonight means more then that.

"Mm if I wasn't liking this so much I might take you up on that." The words just flow so normal out of her mouth.

"Fuck baby. Your killing me here. You look so innocent but the shit you say makes me think other wise." Letting go of her hands I go back to doing what I was.

Placing both hands this time on her ribs I push lightly making both her large breasts overflow. Lowering my head I kiss each one slowly, nipping them gently leaving red marks placing my clam. Rubbing my thumb over her thin fabric her nipples start to harden with each swipe. Tugging her bra down I take one breast into my mouth sucking on her nipple, flicking it with my tongue I continue my pleasure to her while my other hand grasps the other massaging it so slightly. Placing her hands in my hair she starts moaning my name, trying to move her hips she can't because I have her pinned underneath me. I smile against her, it will all be worth it when I'm done. Taking my mouth away form her swollen skin I want to see her, want to be able to see more of her then what I can. Standing off the bed I grab the lantern that's dimly lite carrying over setting it beside us on the table. She's sitting propped up on her elbows watching my moves, I slide my boots off and let my pants fall to the ground leaving my boxers on. Her eyes grow wide, shaking my head not yet she falls back down groaning once more. Seeing her boobs move with her frustrated breathing makes me want to give in but I don't.