Chapter 2 ྿ He's Coming

The rainbow light, or more of a beam, that held hulk traveled thousands, if not more, to finally arrive to earth. Where the location was turned out to be none other than New York City. While in the beam, Hulk was changing back into his normal self; Bruce Banner.

A view of the sanctum comes into the scene. "Seriously, you don't have any money?" Doctor Strange begins to speak as a view of both him and Wong is revealed a second later. "Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong replied they started to walk down the steps towards the door. That's when Strange added "I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Wong was just a step or two behind from Strange but he quickly spoke as he checked his pocket "Oh. Wait, wait, wait. I think I have 200." Stephen turned around.

"Dollars?" He asked him as he noticed Wong with something in his hands. "Rupees." Wong replied in an innocent like tone. "Which is?" Strange asked. "Uh, buck and a half." He answered and Strange sighed. "What do you want?" He quipped back After as they continued down a few steps. "I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt." Wong told him and as soon as they were at the last of the steps, the light beam stuck down at the stairs; causing a giant hole to form.

Both Strange and Wong duck down quickly from the flying debris before turning in their places to see what it was. Running back up the stairs, making sure not to fall or trip from any broken pieces, Stephen's cloak flew and wrapped itself right around him. Wong readied himself in case a fight were to break out.

The view now turns and shows a topless Bruce Banner breathing heavily below them in the hole shaped area

The view now turns and shows a topless Bruce Banner breathing heavily below them in the hole shaped area. "Thanos is coming." Was what he was able to get out through breaths looking at Strange before adding, "He's coming." At this, Strange glances at Wong before replying "Who?" Out of pure confusion.

╔═══════════════╗
Avengers: Infinity War
╚═══════════════╝

The view of a park with part of the city from far away now is shown as Stark's voice is heard speaking to his fiancée, Pepper. "Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you."

"You're totally rambling."

He continues "No, I'm not."

"You lost me." She adds

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee." He states as the view starts to pan downwards and now reveals the two of them in activewear as they finished exercising. People are seen passing by walking or running from behind them.

 People are seen passing by walking or running from behind them