Chapter 34 ྿ Like A Daughter To Her

(Feel free time skip this chapter if you'd like. It involves a death. *whispers* Vormir)

Green mists or what looked like clouds were shown as Thanos' ship pierced through. The future Nebula was thrown to the floor and let out a grunt. That's when the past Nebula walked over to her panting. "You're weak." She told her future self. "I'm you." The Nebula that was on the ground replied. The Past Nebula punched the other on the face hard as if not believing her. Grabbing the tool from the future Nebula's hand, she walked away as Gamora appeared.

"You could stop this." Future Nebula told her. "You know you want to." She added as she tried to get up. "Did you see what happens in the future?" She continued on. "Thanos finds the Soul Stone." She added. "You wanna know how he does that?" She wanted to get Gamora to see what was really happening and what happened already in the future. "You wanna know what he does to you?" She said and the Past Nebula stood slightly behind Gamora.

"That's enough." The past Nebula spoke as she went up to the future self and kicked her. She then took out her knife and gripped the other's throat. "You disgust me." The past self said. "But, that doesn't mean you're useless." She added. That's when she took a piece of her part before switching it out with her own. With the new piece attached to her head, she went over to where her father was sitting; handing him the vile. "How do I look?" The past Nebula asked him.

V O R M I R
2 0 1 4

A ship flew through space as it made its course to the planet. "Wow." Clint said as he stood beside Natasha, admiring how beautiful yet dangerous Space was. "Under different circumstances... this would be totally awesome." He added. Getting off the ship, they started to walk towards the mountain where the Stone was. Climbing up the mountain, Natasha grunted. "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." She said. "Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?" Clint mentioned to her back as they looked around.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha replied. "Welcome." Red Skull spoke as he glided down. Both Natasha and Clint armed themselves. "Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith." He told them and they both walked a b it closer but didn't stand down. "Who are you?" Natasha asked. "Consider me a guide.." Red Skull said. "To you.. and to all who seek the Soul Stone." He added. "Oh, good. You tell us where it is, then we'll be on our way." She mentioned.

Skull spoke in German before saying "If only it were that easy." He told them before showing them what he meant by walking over to the edge of the cliff. They walked over to see what he was talking about. "What you seek lies in front of you." Skull announced. "As does what you fear." He added as Natasha peered over. "The stone's down there." She mentioned. "For one of you. For the other..... In order to take the stone you must lose that which you love." Skull mentioned. "An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." He added to finish off.

Clint and Nat thought as they nodded their heads. That's when another scene was shown with Clint waving at the Skull saying "how's it going". Natasha was sitting nearby in deep thought. "Jesus. Maybe he's making this shit up." Clint said as he walked over towards Natasha. She sat their with her hands folded as she shook her head no. "I don't think so." She told him. "Why? 'Cause he knows your daddy's name?" Clint said. "I didn't."  Nat said in realization.

Clint glanced back at her as she continued. "Thanos left here with the stone.... without his daughter. That's not a coincidence." Natasha said as she shook her head. "Yeah." Clint agreed with a nod. "Whatever it takes." Natasha replied as her eyes looked watery. Clint looked at the edge of the cliff as he said "whatever it takes." She looked at him and stood up before going over. "If we don't get that Stone... billions of people stay dead." She told him and he looked over at her.