Chapter 10 ྿ Not that Good Looking

Nebula is shown in the same position as before except her parts aren't all part but together as a guard is making sure of that. As it's checking to see if the parts on her leg is put back into place, the part over her eye pops out. The guard goes over to her face as it tilts it head and places the piece back.

At that moment, Nebula attacks by pushing the hand away, hitting its face before snapping its neck. She then, placed her eye socket back into place.

She is by now off the spot she had been, dragging a piece of her leg as she walks over to the communication device a few steps away. Grunting along the way, she twists her hand back into place. Typing onto the device she starts to look for the GOTG ship. She started to speak, "Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet you on Titan." She announced.

Camera now shows the flying doughnut Peter, Y/n, Strange and Stark is in as they pass a over a planet. A blue screen starts to display the scenery in from of the spacecraft as they entered the planet.

"Oh you guys better not crash this thing and better have some sort of plan." You told them and that's when Peter spoke up. He could hear the light fear in your tone of the craft possibly crashing. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked.

"I think we're here." Strange stated

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Stark said.

"I was afraid you'd say that." You mentioned and Peter place a hand on your arm as a reassuring way.

"Get your hand inside the steering gimbal." Stark started to say "close those around it." He added towards Peter and you stood near, if not behind Strange. Peter did as instructed by Stark. "You understand?"

"Yep, got it." Peter replied as you looked back at him before looking ahead.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Stark said

"Okay, Okay, Ready."

Rumbling started to sound as Dr Strange looks and Peter starts to speak. "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Tony Stark placed his helmet back on as the two of them started to slightly tilt the ship in a direction.

Part of the ship started to fall and break away. Strange then used his ability to form some sort of shield in front of you all, protecting from further harm from the front as you used part of your sacrificial magic to do the same but on the back of everyone. "Got it y/n?" Strange asked and you grunted lightly from the power but replied "yup." The ship then landed with a hard thud.

T I T A N

Stark landed forward as you landed on your ass. "You all right?" Strange asked Stark as he saw the man starting to stand. Strange helped him the rest of the way up. "That was close." Stark told him after they stood. "I owe you one." He added towards the Wizard.

You got up naturally as Peter causally came down upside down on a web. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." He told everyone and you gave him a look.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Stark said

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter added and as of in cue, a ball rolled out from an unknown destination and stopped in front of the four of you. "What the..." You started to say before getting blasted back. You hit your side on a machinery part.

Quill, Mantis, Drax and Loki could be seen entering. Doctor Strange leaned up to see them enter as Drax threw a dagger at the Wizard while yelling "Thanos!" Strange was quick to deflect the attack with his magic. Drax yelled at the action and the cloak attacked straight onto Drax's face; making him fall backwards.