Chapter 15 ྿ You'll die

Back at Nidavellir, Thor centered himself directly in the middle of the passageway that needed to be open in order for Eitri to make the axe. "Allfathers, give me strength." Thor spoke as he readied Himself. "You understand, boy?" Eitri asked Thor. "You're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you." He added and Thor replied. "Only if I die." Eitri quickly replied "Yes. That's what killing you means."

As the last statements were said, Thor made sure to get a sturdy grip on both of the parts he would need to pull. Inhaling a deep breath, Thor's strained voice could be heard as he had begun to pull it open. He kept on and yelled a bit as he held it open as much as he could. The strength of the star poured through and that's when Eitri ran as he yelled "Hold it! Hold it, Thor!" Thor looked behind him for a second as he kept on holding his grip. The dwarf didn't waste any time, he got straight to work. As soon as the metal was melted Thor lost his grip and let go, drifting off quickly. Rocket saw and sped towards him. Thor got hit in the process and tumbled on the ground when he landed. Rocket landed the ship and rushed over towards the god.

Groot was sitting nearby and saw the god laying on the ground, not seeming to be conscious at the moment. "Thor! Say something. Come on." Rocket tried getting him to wake as he added on "Thor, you okay?" Eitri could Then be heard slamming the piece of finished metal on the ground before grunting and punching it to break off the unwanted pieces. "I think he's dying." Rocket told the dwarf. "He needs the axe!" Eitri exclaimed as he looked around. "Where's the handle?" He said and Groot could then be seen with a sad like look upon his face. "Tree, help me find the handle!" Eitri asked of Groot as he got up and walked to search.

Groot was so worried about his new god friend that he stood up with such courage and used a piece of his own hand to link onto the newly made axe. After they aligned, Groot groaned in pain before breaking off the part of his arm that was now the new handle. That sparked electricity through Thor's hand and the axe.

At Earth, Bruce threw some aliens aside as Bucky Shot at others before being tackled to the ground. A lightning like sound could be heard from above and who ever were standing looked around to see what was happening. Entering was Eva as she landed right on her feet, similar to how Wanda lands. Then to Follow was her aunt, Bibi. (GIF below) "Need assistance?" Bibi said and started to fight the creatures alongside Eva.

Steve and T'Challa were fighting side by side till they started to get tackled to the side as well

Steve and T'Challa were fighting side by side till they started to get tackled to the side as well. War Machine and Falcon were in the air shooting down before Cull hit Rhodes over with his huge hammer. As everyone started to go down beside Eva, O'koye, Bibi and Natasha, Bruce yelled out "there's too many of 'em!" As if all help was lost and as if they had seem to be defeated, the bifrost opened and knocked out a majority of the creatures the Wakandan people were fighting.

The axe Thor had spoke about started to go around and knock off all of the aliens that were on top of each of his friends or his soon to be allies. Looking up from his spot, Steve went to see who it was. As the theme song kicked in, Thor was revealed holding the axe with Rocket on his shoulder and Groot beside him. Everyone looked at him with shocked looks not expecting to see him after he had left long before. Bruce stood up and yelled as he laughed "You guys are so screwed now!" That's when Thor started to run as he said "Bring me Thanos!" Jumping into the air, he lit up all blue with electricity all around him as he slammed his axe down on the ground; knocking whatever creatures were near, over.