CUT

Hi, hellr. Okay so now that Infinity War is over... heartbreaking I know. TONS of feels just punched into the gut and it hurt like a bitch.

Anywho, Next is endgame and I have a third book that has been already set and planned for but that's for after this one is done.

Hope you enjoyed the first section because the second is just gonna get...

Crazy..

Lemme tell ya 😂

Like Oof. There's gonna be a whole bunch of shit.

You know how certain characters their powers and abilities progress with movies and such as time moves on? Yeah that's how your character is gonna be and I don't want to spoil it so I'm not gonna say anything :) let's just add the little cut seen at the end of Infinity War right down here.

C R E D I T  S C E N E

A vehicle drive down the city driven by none other than Director Nick Fury. Along side him on the passenger side was Commander Maria Hill. "Still no word from Stark?" He asked her as she responded with "No, not yet. We're watching every satellite on both hemispheres, but still nothing." A beeping could be heard on her phone. "What is it?" He asked. "Multiple bogeys over Wakanda." She told him. "Same energy signature as New York?" Fury asked. "Ten times bigger." She announced and it was quiet for a moment as he started to speak. "Tell Klein we'll meet him at-" he didn't get to finish as Maria yelled out "Nick! Nick!"

Tired could be heard screeching from a car that has to suddenly swerve towards the lane Nick was in. He slammed on the breaks to make sure he didn't hit it. Getting out of the car, Maria rushed over to see if they were fine. "They ok?" He asked her. "There's no one here." She told him in near disbelief. Helicopter blades could be heard whirling in the far distance before crashing into a nearby building. People nearby started to scream as others started to run from shear panic.

"Call control. Code red." He told Maria until she started to feel the effects. "Nick." She said as she vanished before his own eyes. "Hill." He said before she was completely gone. Thinking for a quick second, he started to turn around and rush back to his car. Opening the backseat door, he grabbed a device from his bag and pressed on it before feeling the effects as well. "Oh, no." He said to himself. "Mother.." he started to add in before vanished also and dropped the device. A closer view of the device was shown as the symbol of Captain Marvel appeared right after.

A/n: Excited? Leave your comments below! Your feedback is always appreciated! :) 💕