Chapter 26 ྿ Noobmaster

Scott was setting up his food on a bench, and picked up his taco to eat when debris started to hit him. The spaceship from before started to land and blasted the ingredients that were inside of his taco, out. All he had was the shell. "Hey, humie!" Rocket called out when he exited. "Where's big green?" He asked. "The kitchen, I think." Scott replied as he saw Nebula walking towards him "that's awesome." He told her. All she did was press on her communication device. "Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot in the landing zone." A second later, Rhodes landed making Scott droop the taco Shell. "Oh, god." He said.

"What's up, Regualr-Sized man?" Rhodes told Scott. Bruce noticed how the taco Scott had just.. disappeared or splattered everywhere so he gave him two of his own, followed by a smile before heading towards the ship. Bruce helped co pilot the ship as they could then be seen traveling a great distance towards their destination. "Welcome to New Asgard." Read the sign they had managed to pass by.

"Kind of a step down from the golden palaces and the magic hammers and whatnot." Rocket said as they stepped off the truck. "Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they lost Asgard, then half their people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce told him. "You shouldn't have come." Brunnhilde said. "Ah. Valkyrie!" Bruce said "Great to see you, angry girl!" He added. "I think I liked you better of the other ways." She told him. "This is rocket." Bruce told her.

"How ya doing?" Rocket said before Brunnhilde continued "He won't see you." Bruce sighed "it's that bad, huh." That's when she started to explain. "We only see him once a month when he comes in for 'supplies'." She then gestured towards the beer. "It's that bad." He replied. "Yeah." She said before adding "He might see y/n though." Bruce sighed. "She couldn't come. Tony and Natasha pulled her aside to help with some equipment." He told her.

Making it up to the cabin area where Thor stayed, Rocket was the first to open the door. Bruce was following suit as Rocket smelled around as they took notice at the messy interior. "Whew! Something died in here!" He told Bruce. "Hello? Thor!" Bruce called out as a bottle could be heard clinking. A drunk Thor could be heard. "Are you here about the cable?" He asked them. "The Cinemax went out two weeks ago and the sports are all kinda fuzzy and whatnot." He added after.

"Thor?" Bruce questioned once he saw how Thor looked. When Thor finally took in Who was really there, he started to laugh. "Boys! Oh, my god! Oh, my god, it's so good to see you!" Thor started to tell Bruce and gave him a hug. "Come here, cuddly little rascal." He told Rocket as he went to give him a hug. Only resulted into the raccoon getting his head practically rubbed on By Thor's belly. "Yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good." Rocket tried to tell him so he could get off.

"That's not necessary." Rocket added after before he got pushed away from Thor. "Hulk, you know my friends Miek and Korg, right?" Thor said and they all said their hellos. "Beer's in the bucket. Feel free to Lon on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." Korg started to say before he added on by telling Thor. "Thor, he's back. That kid on the Tv just called me a dickhead again." Thor looked over at him before muttering "Noobmaster." Korg agreed. "Yeah, Noobmaster69 called me a dickhead." Thor had enough and took the headset as he then spoke up. "Noobmaster, Hey it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder. Listen, bud, if you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in rip off your arms, and shove them up your butt! Oh, yes, that's right. Go cry to your father, you little weasel." He then have Korg back the headset.

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" Thor told Korg after he got told a thank you. "Thank you very much. I will." Korg politely said. Thor turned back around to face his two pals. "So you guys want a drink? What are we drinking? I got beer, tequila, all sorts of things." Thor said. "Buddy. You all right?" Bruce asked as he placed a hand on Thor's shoulder. "Yes, I'm fine. Why? Why, don't I look all right?" Thor replied. "You look like melted ice cream." Rocket announced.

That comment made Thor chuckle. "So, what's up? You just here for a hang, or what?" Thor asked them. "We need your help." Bruce started. "Mm." Thor responded. "There might be a chance we could fix everything." Bruce added. "What, like the cable? 'Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks." Thor questioned. "Like Thanos." Bruce implied and Thor's smile faded away. It grew sad as he placed a hand on Bruce before pointing at him. "Don't day that name." Thor said. "Um, Yeah, we don't actually say that name in here." Korg states.

Bruce gently placed a hand on Thor's forearm. "Please take your hand off me." He said and had to pull it off of him. Thor's eyes could be seen getting watery. "Now, I know that guy might scare you." He told Thor. "Why would I be?" Thor scoffed before adding. "Why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here kill that guy? Nope. Didn't think so." Thor pushed. "Korg, why don't you, Uh, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off?" Thor told Korg. "Um, Stormbreaker?" Korg asked. "Who was swinging Stormbreaker?" Thor Inclined.

"I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. And you want to know who helped me out of it?" Bruce said. "Was it Natasha?" Thor said, slurring his words in the process. "It was you. You helped me." Bruce replied. "So, why don't you ask the Asgardians down there how much my help is worth? The ones that are left, anyway." Thor mentioned before Bruce spits out "I think we could bring them back." Thor sighed "Stop. Stop, Okay? I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity waiting to be rescued and saved but I'm fine, okay. We're fine, aren't we?" Thor spoke and Korg supported Thor. "So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it. Don't care. Couldn't care less. Goodbye." Thor added.

"We need you, pal." Bruce said and Thor shook his head. "There's beer on the ship." Rocket tried to negotiate. "What kind?" Thor asked as his eyes were still watery. The question didn't get an answer seeing how he had asked another. "Where's y/n? I was hoping to see her here with you guys." Rocket and Bruce looked at each other before Bruce replied "she got held back. Natasha and Tony wanted her to stay and help them with something." Thor nodded lightly.