Chapter 38 ྿ From Dust

https://youtu.be/rfwWIeyiXxg <— (Link to an awesome video edit that fits with this chapter. It wouldn't let me place the video up above).

Peter was struggling on his side as he said "I got this. I got this. Okay, I don't got this." You looked over to where he was. "Peter!" You called out before getting pushed to the side. "Help, Somebody help!" He called out. Steve was luckily able to. "Hey, Queens, heads up!" Steve called out as he threw the hammer towards the kid's direction. Peter was able to web it and got pulled away. He was making a great distance till a blast knocked him down.

Pepper was there to catch him. "I got you. Hang on kid." She said as she then threw him to Valkyrie, who easily got him. "Hey! Nice to meet you.." he started to say before screaming in terror. "Oh, my god!" He added. As they were making their way even closer to the area, they got blasted as well and Peter fell with the glove in his arms. He shielded his head as Bucky covered him by throwing himself on top so he wouldn't get hit. You both blasted away from Loki when he called out to you so he could shield you both. Rocket was yelling as he held on to Groot till everything stopped and he looked up curiously.

Looking up, everyone wondered where the blast were shooting but you had an idea of whom. "What the hell is this?" Sam called out. "Friday, what are they firing at?" Tony asked. "Something just entered the upper atmosphere." She replied alerted. You coughed as you went to get up. All of the hits weren't making a dent on the being who entered. They entered the ship and destroyed more than half before their figure was made out. "Oh, yeah!" Rocket exclaimed happily. As she made her way to the ship again to destroy more of it. Thanos was shocked to say the least; he couldn't leave.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve called out to her. Scott opened the back part of his van as he powered on the machine. Carol looked all over with her eyes till she found what Steve was talking about. Landing right before Peter, Bucky had left to fight some more, she gave a small smile to him. Peter laid there with a look across his face as his arms were securely wrapped around the glove. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker." He told her. "Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" She replied.

He grunted along the way up as he saw the incoming army advancing towards them and sighed; handing it over to her. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all of that." He admitted. "Don't worry." Wanda replied as she landed with Valkyrie behind her. "She's got help." O'koye added as she was seen appearing near them then you landed near Mantis and Shuri. "We can take it from here." You told Peter and he looked over at you and you gave him a nod. He took a seat as Loki went over to check if we was alright. He wouldn't have if you didn't tell him to.

All of you stared at the enemy; advancing towards them in return

All of you stared at the enemy; advancing towards them in return. You all using either magic, assassin techniques or just your weapons. Not one of you backed down, no matter how injured you were. You were angry and used part of you magic to blast a majority of them back and turn some to ash instantly. Carol blasted through other as she flew towards the van. Thanos tried stopping her but didn't get far seeing how Shuri, Pepper and Hope all came out of the black smoke, caused by an explosion, to blast him back. He fell and rolled a few times before noticing where Carol was going. Throwing his blade, it hit the van and exploded; making Carol fall backwards on the ground.