Chapter 8 ྿ Made up names

Wakanda is shown as the black panther music continues on and T'Challa is shown walking a second later. Alongside him is his general, O'koye.

W A K A N D A

"The Kingsguard and the Dora Milaje have been alerted."

"And the Border Tribe?" T'Challa asks her.

"Those that are left."

"Send word to the Jabari as well. M'Baku likes a good fight." He tells her and she speaks Xhosa as a reply before speaking in English,

"And what of this one?"

"This one may be tired of war." T'Challa mentions as a clip of Bucky Barnes is shown helping out some of the Wakandans. "But the White Wolf has rested long enough." They approach him as two guards place a case down and Bucky is seen coming towards them.

Bucky knowing what is about to happen, sighs lightly as he then asks "Where's the fight?"

"On its way." T'Challa tells him and O'koye looks away not happy with what he is asking of the soldier.

MEANWHILE IN SPACE

Strange is floating lightly as shards of what looks like needles are surrounding him while on board the alien spacecraft. He starts to come to as he groans softly. Opening his eyes, he looks around his surroundings before Ebony Maw started to walk towards him as he spoke up. His hands collapsed behind his back.

"In all the time I've served Thanos... I have never failed him." Ebony said as he stopped in front of Strange. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan... with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person... there would be judgement." A shard is then seen puncturing Strange in the cheek as he grunts lightly. "Give me... the Stone." Maw continued.

The camera shifts as it now shows Tony peering over to see the scene unfold from below him. It isn't till Strange's cloak comes up from behind him and places a piece on Stark's armor when Stark turns and aims his repulser at it. He realizes and stands down. "Wow, you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" He tells the cloak. That's when Spider-Man comes in.

"Yeah, Uh, speaking of loyalty..." He started to say as he flips down and Tony is seen giving him a shocked look.

"What the..." Tony starts to say.

"I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here."

You then appeared from behind Peter and Tony made another shocked look then pointed at you also.

"I was gonna go home." Peter said

"I don't wanna hear it." Stark said

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it."

You stood there watching them speak to each other back and forth.

"...And kinda stuck to the side of the ship after I saved Y/n from falling straight towards Earth after trying to hang on" Peter said before continuing "and this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way."

"God damn it.." Tony muttered as he looked away for a moment before returning his attention to Peter and you.

"So, if anything," Peter started to say as you made the hand across your neck signaling for him to stop but he didn't listen. "It's kinda your fault that I'm here." That's when you slapped your forehead with your hand.