~Prologue~

(Im gonna try to write a bit differently in this story, and these next couple chapters will just basically cover the younger years of Izuku Yagi)

Yagi Household, Musutafu

Third-Person POV

     Today is July 15th, and four years ago. Izuku Yagi was brought into the world by his parents, Toshinori and Inko Yagi. The young child was awoken to the sound of his father's voice. "Hey. Izuku, wake up son." He responds to his father by waking up and sitting upright in his small All Might themed bed. He looks to the older adult and smiles. "Mornin', Papa!" Toshinori gives a bright smile to his son dressed in a onesie of his own hero outfit. Izuku having no idea that his father is the Number 1 Pro Hero. 

     "Still quite the fan of All Might, aren't you?," He asks Izuku as he picks him up from his bed. Izuku nods a bunch and exclaims, "Mhm! He's da best hero ever! I wanna grow up to be wike him!" Toshinori smirks a bit at hearing this and turns his head as he hears his wife calling from the kitchen. "Toshi! Did you get Izuku up?" Toshinori responds, "Yes, hon! Coming now!" He turns his head back to the four-year-old in his arms, "C'mon don't wanna keep your Mother waiting, do you?" Izuku shakes his head at his Father, "Nu."

      Toshinori carries Izuku to the kitchen where there is chocolate chip All Might pancakes waiting for Izuku. The four-year-old gasps and giggles, "Yay!  Pwancakes!" Inko walks up to the two and pinches Izuku's cheek lightly, "Yep, pwancakes." Inko takes him from Toshinori and places him in a chair at the kitchen table in front of his food. The two adults watch as Izuku digs into his food, making his mouth a bit messy in the process.

       Once he finishes his pancakes, he's left with syrupy hands and lips. Inko giggles at the sight and grabs a paper towel, wetting it at the sink before going to Izuku. "Izuku, look at me." He turns curiously to his mother and she wipes his face off, "You gotta learn to be less messy, Mister." Izuku giggles as Inko picks him up, carrying him to the sink and turns the water on. "Okay, put your hands out." Izuku nods and does so, "Wike dis?" Inko nods and puts some liquid soap into his hands, making him rub it in and guiding his hands into the water.

        Izuku pouts a small bit while his hands are washed for him, "It's cold.." Inko responds, "I know but you gotta wash your hands." He nods, understandingly and she sets him down. "Now, go to Papa so you can get ready for daycare." Izuku looks up at her, "B-But my party..." She smiles, kneeling to Izuku's height and patting his head. "It's gonna be after daycare so you can bring Katsuki with you." 

          His pout turns to a look of realization, "Ohh! Dat makes senses!" Toshinori kneels next to him, "C'mon gotta get you dressed for Daycare." (It's the summer and Izuku is just turning 4, so he wouldn't be in Pre-K yet.)  Izuku takes his Father's hand and is lead back to his own room where Toshinori will help Izuku dress. About 10 minutes later, the adult and child come out from the room littered with All Might merchandise. 

      "He's all ready for daycare!," Toshinori loudly exclaims as they walk into the living room area. Inko walks up to her boys and kisses them both on the cheek, "Okay then! Be quick, so we can prepare the party and Izuku's 'big surprise'." Toshinori nods, grabbing his car keys and headed for the door with Izuku. He looks back at the little boy and says, "I bet you're excited about your party, aren't you?" Izuku bounces a bit in his arms, "Ya! I can't wait! And I hope dat my Quirk is awesomes!" 

       Toshinori opens the back door of his car, setting Izuku in the booster seat in the back. "Oh! You're right, Izuku! Your quirk should develop today. I bet it'll be awesome too, buddy."  He gives a kind smile to the boy before shutting the door and then getting into the driver's seat. Toshinori starts the car, pulling out of the driveway before driving the short 5-minute drive to the daycare.  Once they arrive, and Toshinori gets Izuku out of the car. They can see their neighbor, Mitsuki Bakugo and her son. Aka, Izuku's best friend. Katsuki Bakugo, he fussing a bit about wanting to go inside instead of waiting.