~Four~

Yagi Residence

Present Day, Age Fifteen

Izuku's POV

    I woke up to an alarm and immediately shot up in excitement, today was the U.A. Entrance Exam! I bolted up using 1% One For All. I grabbed numerous supplies for the written exam and my own costume that I had designed myself. Suit Gamma. In my four years of trying to control One For All, I also tried it with my suits. I tore a lot of them up much to the dismay of Mom. With the help of some teachers at U.A. thanks to Dad, I finally got a design that could withstand my full power. I could currently power up as high as 40% One For All without harming myself. I packed it in my yellow backpack before putting on my middle schooler uniform, seeing it as appropriate clothing. Soon, I heard my mother knocking on my door.

    "You better not be using One For All in there, Izuku!" I quickly came out with all of my clothing on, except for my shoes. "Where's Dad?," I asked while looking around. My mother smiled, "Oh. He's already gone to U.A. to help grade the Entrance Examinees. I nodded and grabbed some toast, shoving it into my mouth and running toward the door. I put on my iconic red sneakers and was stopped by my Mother. "Izuku, don't you wanna get some more to eat?" I shook my head and scratched the back, "Sorry Mom. I should really get going, bye!" She waved bye as I left out the door. I began to jog toward the giant school. 

    Once I had arrived, I walked through the gates. Feeling good about myself....and then I tripped. I was ready for fate to quite literally hit me in the face, but it never happened. I opened my eyes to find myself floating. I wasn't using my Telekinesis Quirk so this was odd until a thought struck my mind and I spoke. "O-Ochako-san?" I was immediately dropped and I recovered with a pushup mixed with my Telekinesis. Bouncing to my feet and I looked at the person, indeed it was her. She was a little pink from my immediate identification of her and she spoke, "H-Hi Deku-kun. Nice to bump into you.." I smiled and replied, "Same to you Ochako-san..have you scene Kacchan though? I haven't noticed him ye-" I was interrupted by Kacchan who tapped my shoulder, "I'm right here, Deku." 

    "Oh. Then I guess the gang's all together then." I smiled and wrapped my arms around both of them, earning an annoyed 'Tch' from Kacchan and a...blush from Ochako-san? Strange. I pulled my arms away and we all walked inside together. We sat down next to each other, me between Kacchan and Ochako-san. After a little bit of waiting, the room dimmed and we saw headlights shine on the stage were Present Mic stood. I smiled and was fanboying super hard. Mic spoke through his large costume speakers to address the entire crowd. "Welcome to my show! Everybody say, 'hey'!" Despite how much I wanted to let Mic know I was there, but I stayed quiet with the rest of the crowd. 

    "You listeners can bring whatever gear you want with you, just no weapons. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?" Behind Mic, I saw on the screen. Seven different colored boxes saying A through G. Me, Ochako-san, and Kacchan took this moment to look at our cards and Kacchan spoke. "So, in other words they won't let you work with your friends." I looked at our cards and nodded, "Yeah even though our numbers are consecutive, you're in Battle Center A and Ochako-san and I are in Battle Center B." Kacchan just huffed, "Don't look at my card. Dammit, now I can't crush you two." 

    Mic continued after our little conversation, "Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center." On the screen, silhouettes of three different robots appeared with '1p, 2p, 3p' above each one. "Okay listeners, your goal is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" Ochako-san smirked and turned to Kacchan, "Hear that one, Katsuki?" Kacchan grumbled and replied, "Shut it, Roundface." Then we suddenly heard another examinee speak, "May I ask a question?"