~Fourteen~

(A/N: Sorry for taking so long, this week was a lot of preparation for the Mid-Terms, did some essays...I'm sick, been falling asleep much earlier..not a lot of writing time and this was a long chapter. I hope you guys can forgive me!)

(Massive Timeskip brought to you by Izuku's arm-breaking)

One Week Later...

Monday Morning

Class 1-A

Third-Person POV

    It's been a week since the Sports Festival, U.A. gave the students some days off to recover from any injuries they sustained, such as Izuku's broken arms. Todoroki fought Katsuki before Izuku (Wow changes) in the Sports Festival 1v1 fights. Katsuki lost and was infuriated that he would be in 3rd place. Izuku fought Todoroki and got him to use his left side. Engulfing much of the arena in flames, the two charged each other and Izuku used 100% of One For All against him. He ended up breaking his right arm and his left was frozen by Todoroki. Izuku barely won by using his telekinesis to have debris stop him from going out of the ring, Todoroki, however, wasn't so lucky. 

    Todoroki was blown out of the ring before he could react with his ice, passing out. Standing there in victory at the very edge of the ring, a purple, bleeding right arm, and no shirt. Izuku put his phone away on the bus he was riding after the video ended. As the bus neared his stop a man spoke from behind him, "Hey! You're that Yagi kid! Great job!" Izuku smiled at the man and the compliment. "Th-Thanks." Other people noticed Izuku and began swarming him, putting the young man into a panic trying to run from the frenzy of people. His bus got to his stop and the boy escaped from the mass of fans. He grabbed his umbrella from his backpack to protect him from the rain coming from the gloomy clouds. He walked on for a bit before he heard footsteps hitting the wet ground behind him. He turned to see Iida in a green poncho running toward him, "I-Iida?!" Iida yelled out to him, "Why are you walking so slow?! You are going to be late!" Izuku ran after him into the gates of U.A., "Late? There's still five minutes until the first bell." "Yagi, students should be in class, 10 minutes early!" Seeing Iida reminded Izuku about his older brother, the Pro-Hero, Ingenium. He was attacked by the Hero Killer but survived the ordeal. He would be restricted to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

    Izuku stopped Iida at their lockers, "Hey Iida.." He was interrupted by the blue-haired student, "If it's about my brother, it's alright. I apologize for worrying you during the Sports Festival." Izuku put away his umbrella as the taller boy put his poncho up and they both headed to class. Once there, they found their classmates all talking about the sports festival and how famous Class 1-A is now on Tv. Mina exclaimed, "So many people talked to me on the way here!" Hagakure seemed excited despite her invisibility, "A lot of people were staring at me it was weird!" Ojiro just chuckled at her, "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Izuku was quiet and took a seat at his desk behind Katsuki. They all became quiet as Aizawa walked in the door with no more bandages on, a scar under his right eye, and a pair of black glasses.

    Tsu spoke up, "Ribbit? Aizawa-sensei, you no longer have any bandages. I'm glad, your glasses look nice as well." He just groaned, "Old lady went overboard with her treatment..I slept for two days..." The class just nervously laughed at this and quickly quieted themselves. "But more importantly for you brats, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Tension filled the air as they awaited what they'd be doing today for class. "Code names, you'll be coming up with your hero names today." The entire class erupted in excitement much to Aizawa's dismay. He lit up his red irises and his hair floated up, signaling the use of his Quirk and they all sat down immediately. Aizawa calmly disabled it and continued, "This is related to the pro-hero draft picks mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second or third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they're interested in your future potential. These offers are canceled if that interest dies down by graduation. And here are the totals for those offers."