~Twenty-Five~

Shigaraki's POV

    I rolled my eyes and stood up, "I already hate you both. Everything I hate in one delivery. A brat, and a rude ugly guy." Kurogiri folded his hands behind his back like the little bitch butler he is tried to insist with me.  "They came all this way, Tomura Shigaraki. Why don't we hear them out?"

    I grumbled and sat back down, waving my hand. "Speak already, dumbshits." Giran stepped forward from the door and flicked his cigarette into the trash. "This little cute high schooler here, her face and name have been redacted on the media and is the suspect of numerous murders, by blood loss." She nodded and fiddled with her shirtsleeve, squealing out at me...annoyingly.

    "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's super-duper hard to live! I wanna be in a world that's easier to live in! I wanna be like Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy! So pleassseee let me in the League of Villains, Tomura!" I groaned in annoyance and raised an eyebrow, "I don't understand. Is she insane or something?" Giran just shrugged, "She can hold a conversation at least. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the Hero Killer's ideology."

    The scarred up man glared at Shigaraki. "I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause?" He questioned, looking back to Giran. "Don't tell me you'll actually let that crazy ass woman in." Shigaraki grunted and retorted, "Hey. You weren't even able to do what that little wench was able to do." Toga looked insulted, "Hey! I'm not a little wench!" Our blue-haired antagonist growled and glared at her with his red eyes. She quieted.

    "Alright, give me your name first. You're an adult, right?" The scarred one stuck his hands into his pockets as he answered, reluctantly, "I currently go by Dabi." Shigaraki pointed at him lightly, "That's not what I asked for, stupid. What's your real name?"

     He rolled his eyes, "I'll tell you when the time is right. Anyways, I will carry out the will of the Hero Killer." Shigaraki leaned over a bit in frustration hidden behind his mask as he rose from his seat again.  "Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain..I don't like it! I don't want these Stain wannabes!" I yelled out, Kurogiri interrupting us all as we attacked each other. Diverting our attacks with portals. I grumbled in frustration and pulled my hands away as my dumbass butler spoke, "Please calm yourself, Tomura Shigaraki. If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight for now, so now is our chance to increase."

    He stretched his disgustingly shadowy neck over to my ear, whispering, "You shouldn't be rejecting it..you should be receiving it. You must use it, all of it...And all of the ideology that he left behind for you." I shrugged him away and began to walk out. Immediately being questioned, "Where are you going?" I clicked my tongue and retorted, "Shut up." I could hear Giran talking behind my back, I didn't fucking care.

U.A. High School

Third-Person POV

    Back to our main set of characters, Kirishima, Sato, Mina, and Kaminari are pouting and drowned with misery. Of course, it's reasonable, them having failed the Practical part of the Final Exams. Mina was already teary and sniffling out of exaggeration, "Everyone...I-I'm looking forward t-to...hearing the stories about training camp.." Our protagonist, Izuku, tried to calm them in an attempt to assure them, "D-Don't worry! We don't know if there will be a last-minute twist!"

    Sero sighed and patted Izuku's shoulder, "Yagi, don't say it out loud. It'll probably jinx them..." Kaminari exclaimed in despair, "If we failed the Exams then we'll attend Summer School Hell! If you don't believe that then you must be a fool!" Sero, despite his claim, still tried to help calm them. "Hey! My team only won because of Mineta, I slept the whole time. We dunno how they'll score it."