~Twenty-Two~

Third-Person POV

Aizawa was still tied up, handcuffed, victory was theirs. Todoroki raised an eyebrow, "It went exactly according to your plan, but don't you think it went a little...too smoothly?" She nodded, "Honestly, it is inexplicable. When I was about to launch the catapult, I nearly missed. But Mr. Aizawa jumped back anyway even though he could have stopped it in that opening. It looked like he was allowing himself to be taken on purpose."

Their teacher sighed, looking at them, "I was being wary of Todoroki. Just being careful. I could see you, but Todoroki still had a cloth over himself. I thought he'd freeze me. So I backed off, thinking that was the best course of action, and then played right into your hands." Todoroki lowered his crossed arms, "So it was just a matter of time like you said... Thanks, Yaoyorozu."

She covered her mouth, tearing up at his thankfulness. He was confused, "Something wrong? Are you feeling sick?" She shook her head, "N-No! I'm fine!" Todoroki insisted, "If you're feeling nauseous, there's a pressure point in the instep of your foot..." "I said it's nothing, Todoroki!"

From the monitor room, Izuku and Ochako were ecstatic for their classmates. Recovery Girl smirked, "When all's said and done, that man's a softie." Present Mic's voice boomed through the area, "Team Yaoyorozu and Todoroki have passed!"

...

The next round was already at its final stages. Ochako had left the monitoring room to participate, leaving only Izuku and Recovery Girl to watch. A good 10 minutes through and Ochako and Aoyama were being attacked by Thirteen. Ochako clung to the bar for dear life and grit her teeth, "No...we're so close..!" Thirteen laughed out a response, "Oh, no! I'm not letting you get away from me!" Ochako was lost in her thoughts about what to do.

'No..what do we do? We're gonna get caught! Think!.. What would Izuku do in this situation..?' Aoyama spoke up, "Hey." She huffed, "Not now, Aoyama, I'm tr-" He interrupted her, "You were thinking about what Izuku Yagi would do, right? Do you...really love him?" Ochako blushed and began flying toward Thirteen. This surprised the pro hero and she made a fatal mistake, closing her blackhole finger-cap.

Ochako noticed this and took the opportunity, sending a false punch toward the hero's face which she, of course, dodged then she grabbed Thirteen's wrist, slamming her into the ground and handcuffing her. They had won.

"Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed!," yelled Present Mic. By now, Tsu had arrived in the room to watch her classmates. Izuku was excited, "Nice! I never thought she'd use her opponent's own power against them!" Tsuyu ribbited and continued, "To me, it looked like Ochako simply let go of the bar. I wonder what she and Aoyama were talking about before she let go..."

They turned when Iida and Yaoyorozu walked in. The blue-haired Engine user smiled, "Uraraka passed, huh? I didn't expect any less of her." Izuku smiled, looking at his classmates and cheered, "Congratulations to you and Yaoyorozu too for winning!" Iida thanked him and Tsu wondered about the next battle.

The four looked to the screen as the next match began. Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido vs Principal Nezu! While they looked at the screen, Kirishima came by with some juice boxes. Izuku immediately used his Telekinesis. He likes juice. To pull a box to his hand while saying, "Thanks, Kirishima!"

Kaminari and Mina could be seen on-screen, running through an area similar to what All Might had them race in. They could be seen chatting before stopping from a creaking noise. Mina and Kaminari looked around warily, suddenly a pipe collapsed. Kaminari's face turns to horror and him along with Mina began fleeing as EVERYTHING began collapsing around them.

Izuku, Tsu, and Iida were baffled. Seeing where the Principal was ontop a crane. Izuku was confused, "Principal Nezu's in a...crane?" Tsu nodded, "But it's very far. Ribbit. How is he attacking them?" However, Yaoyorozu knew why "It's probably his forecast." Izuku tilted his head and lowered his juice box, "His what now?" "Forecast. He probably made all of that stuff collapse with the crane and sophisticated calculations."