~Twenty-Four~

Third-Person POV

    Izuku smirked, confident in their plan to beat All Might and win. Katsuki wanted to go through again, "Alright. One last time, how shall we do this?" Izuku nodded, "So first. You'll give me one of your gauntlets stored with sweat. For the distraction. All Might will attack me first, seeing as I'll be the one most likely to run. You'll need to immediately catapult a good height with your normal explosions. I'll use Full Cowl to jump and use your gauntlet to catapult myself up while hitting Dad at the same time. Forcing him back and while I'm in the air, I'll try and throw you with my telekinesis. Then as a final potential counterattack and escape, you use the remaining gauntlet to rocket through the escape gate!"

    Katsuki nodded and pat the other's shoulder, "Goddamn you're smart. Alright, let's do this." He got up and began to remove his left gauntlet. Izuku got up and waited patiently, listening out for his father. Katsuki removed his left gauntlet and helped Izuku put it on, tightening it so it didn't fall off of the smaller boy.

    Izuku grinned and pumped a fist in the air, "We've got this! We're gonna beat em!" Katsuki did his usual catchphrase and responded, "Tch. Of course, we will. We're gonna kick his ass." They split up, Izuku heading East, and Katsuki headed West.

Meanwhile...

    All Might walked about, looking for the boys. Thinking in his own mind, 'Did I go too far..? No, No..they'd tell me if I'd injured either of them badly...'  He kept on talking to himself, "No, perhaps they're coming up with a plan..of course, Izuku has one, he always does.."His blue eyes would steal his attention away from the cracked road in front of him. He saw explosions...Katsuki?

     "What the...Young Katsuki's..running?" All Might shrugged and decided to take him down, launching himself up into the air. Izuku running up to the main road saw his father already in the air launching toward his friend. His eyes widened and he cursed himself. Using his telekinesis he reached out with a palm, chanting to himself in his mind. 'Don't be out of range! Don't be out of range! DON'T BE OUT OF RANGE!'

    Izuku gasped in realization, he had All Might for a moment but now he was out of Izuku's range. Izuku mumbled quickly to himself as Katsuki turned to see All Might on his tail. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! DEKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Izuku got an idea, charging up. Letting the road crack around him. "One For All...Full Cowling..20%!" Young Yagi tried to copy his father, launching up toward him. Just to get within range, he reached an arm out again.

     All Might suddenly ceased movement in mid-air like he was being pulled on. He turned to see his son in the air not too far below him. "Ah! Of course, it was you, Izuku! But you forgot one thing. I'm..not RESTRAINED!" Izuku screeched when a Detroit Smash was aimed right towards him, frantically throwing his father via telekinesis while he was hit. Sending him flying towards the ground and destroying his gauntlet.

    Izuku literally bounced up after his back cracked against the ground. Katsuki's eyes widened as he attempted to make the finishing escape towards the exit. But before he could pull the pin on his right gauntlet. He was grabbed by the face and slammed towards the ground, breaking the gauntlet.

    Our green-haired protagonist slowly rose up, pain shooting up his back. Seeing his best friend pinned under All Might while Katsuki let off small little explosions. He could run right now and escape. But escaping would mean leaving Katsuki behind with a villain... Izuku began to think rapidly in his mind about what to do, how they would win! 

    Then a single thought came to his mind. 'It's the times where you're scared and worried. That you should deal with problems smiling!' 

Father and Son (Dadmight AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें