~Six~

Class 1-A

The Next Day

Izuku's POV

    I was sitting at my desk a little bored as we waited for our final teacher of the day to come in. I saw a blonde, muscular man burst into the room as we all picked our heads up, smiling. He announced loudly. "I am...coming through the door like a normal person!" My classmates seemed to become very excited as I heard one shout out, "It's All Might!" I looked over to Kirishima as he yelled, "Wow! He really is a teacher!" I smiled and waved, "Hi Dad!" I then immediately shut my mouth covering it as Dad just sighed heavily. Kacchan facepalmed as Ochako and the rest of the class had dropped their jaws.

    Kacchan turned around and hit me in the head, "Idiot! You couldn't keep quiet for THREE SECONDS?!" I rubbed my head in pain as Dad scolded Kacchan. "Katsuki don't hit other-" He stopped as he realized he had said his first name instead of last. "D-Dammit.." The entire class exploded all at once. "YOUR DAD IS ALL MIGHT?!" I sat my head down in shame, "Sorry..Dad.."

After 10 Minutes of Explaining

    "So, you all cannot say a word. Alright? For Izuku's safety, I'd rather not have my family targeted by villains." The class nodded, not wanting to disappoint their idol. Ochako piped up, "So that's why Aizawa-Sensei called you 'mini-might' I thought it was cause of your quirk." I nodded, "Pretty much every pro I know personally, knows All Might is my Dad." She nodded and we turned our attention toward Dad. "So today is your first day in Basic Hero Training! Your first lesson today will be Indoor Combat Training!" Kacchan smirked evilly and I just died a little on the inside, knowing he would want to fight me. Dad pressed a button on a remote and a section of the wall opened up with some metal suitcases. "In these are the hero costumes that you requested be made based on your Quirk registrations. Go to the locker rooms and put these on. Afterward, go to Ground Beta!" 

    In the locker rooms, we're changing into our suits and we were all examining our suits. Iida approached me as I put my own Gamma Suit on. "Yagi, isn't that the costume you wore at the Entrance Exams?" I nodded at him, "Yeah. It's my hero costume, took a lot of time to get one that wouldn't be vaporized by my strength." I chuckled nervously after saying it as Kirishima approached me, "It looks manly dude! How about mine?" I examined his suit and noticed Kacchan blushing a little, "Well it's well-suited for your quirk. But it exposes quite a bit of your body that could be struck." Kirishima nodded, "Thanks I'll try to make it more protective!" I turned to Kacchan and whispered to him, "I saw that blush." He blushed more and began chasing me out of the locker room, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, DEKU!!" I ran away with him in pursuit, "K-KACCHAN NO! I'M SORRY!"

Ground Beta

Third-Person POV

    Once Kacchan had lost Izuku, he ran off to Ground Beta with everyone else where he had found Izuku waiting. "They say the clothes make the man, ladies and gentlemen. Be fully aware, from now on. You are heroes!" He looked at all of the students as the entered Ground Beta. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" "Deku-kun!" Izuku looked to see Ochako in a skin-tight hero suit and he blushed profusely, "O-Ochako-san!" She chuckled nervously, "I should of written what I wanted. Mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit. It's embarrassing.." They were called over and they all lined up in front of All Might, "Now, it's time for Combat Training!" Iida stuck his hand in the air, "Sir! This is a battle center from the Entrance Exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"