~Christmas Special~

Musutafu Mall, Japan

14 Years Prior

    It's December 24th, 20XX. (We don't know the exact time and age of MHA. It's debated to be somewhere between the 21st and 23rd Century)

    Christmas Eve in Japan. Toshinori and Inko are in the mall with a little green-headed baby in a  stroller, dressed in an All Might onesie. They were in line to see the man himself. Clad in red and white clothing, a black belt and boots, white beard, red cheeks, and magic. Saint Nicolas, who many know him as Santa Claus (サンタクロース).  The two Yagi adults thought it'd be good to introduce little Izuku to the idea of Santa at a young age. It'd encourage him even if he didn't understand most of the time. To be good. 

    Inko had a very excited look on her face while she held her camera, "Ooh this is gonna be good! Izuku's first Christmas." Toshinori smiled looking down at his wife, "Definitely. I think we both know what he's gonna ask Santa for though." She just chuckled at her husband's response. Soon, Izuku and his parents were at the front of the line. Izuku smiled with his pacifier in his mouth up at the jolly, mythical figure. Toshinori notices and unbuckles Izuku from the stroller, putting the little boy in Santa's lap while taking the pacifier away. The large man chuckles with his normal, "Ho, Ho, Ho. What's your name, small one?"

    Izuku just babbled out, "I-Izwuku!" Santa just smiled, "Well, Izu. Have you been a good boy this year?" Izuku bounced in his lap, nodding and giggling. Inko 'awhed' and took pictures as Santa continued his questioning. "So, would you like to tell me what you'd like this Christmas?" Izuku is quiet as he has a concentrated look on his face. Santa looked confused and Toshinori whispered, "Give him a moment." Finally, Izuku responds with, "T-Toy!" Santa smiled, "Well what kind of toy, Izu?" Izuku cheered out, "A-Awll Mights!" Santa laughed, "Ah! Well All Might is a good friend of Santa Claus. Maybe I could get you that All Might toy, especially if you keep being good." Izuku seemed happy with this and after some more pictures. Toshinori and Inko left with him.

    Toshinori carried the stroller while Inko held Izuku, giving him his pacifier. "Now, Izuku. That man was Santa Claus, if you're a good boy every year..then Santa will come on each Christmas and give you presents!" The baby squealed and smiled, then Inko returned him to his car seat as they got to the car. Toshinori putting the foldable stroller into the trunk of the car. They soon drove home where the Bakugo family was waiting. They parked the car and got out, Mitsuki smiled at her long-time friend. "Hey, Inko!" "Hi, Mitsuki!" The two greeted each other with wide smiles. In their arms were the 1-year-old Izuku and 1 and a half-year-old, Katsuki. 

    Katsuki squealed out at his best friend, "I-Izwu!" The younger boy nearly dropped his All Might pacifier at the sight of Katsuki, "Ka-Katsu!" Inko and Mitsuki were immediately surprised by the two boys' squealing and hurried inside to the living room, a Christmas Tree in the corner. They sat the two babies down in Izuku's room so they could play while the adults conversed. Katsuki and Izuku played with stuffed animals and drew a little on pieces of paper with crayons. Then, Katsuki got an idea. A rather...naughty one. 

    Katsuki began to crawl out of the room through the cracked door and Izuku, being a curious little boy, followed. The two managed to sneak out the house through the backyard door in their onesies. Was it cold? Sure, but they are two, excited and curious babies. They do not care. They got outside and Katsuki attempted to walk, he wasn't very good at it. He stumbled up to his feet and waddled out. Izuku followed, but even worse at walking he immediately fell into the snow with an "Oof!" He shivered a little, but Katsuki helped him back up. Then the two sat on the snowy ground. Making little constructions with the snow like they would at the beach.