~Three~

Yagi Residence, Musutafu

Third-Person POV

Early August

Age Eleven

    Izuku was in his room, drawing and writing in his journals. Adding some new debuted heroes to his books. Toshinori and Inko were talking in the other room while the fanboy wrote away. "Are you sure he's ready Toshi?" His wife looked to him, he had become a bit skinnier in his normal form. After all the damage to his body, he lost a considerable amount of weight which he had to make up for. Toshinori nodded, "I think he's old enough to at least know, the choice to start training now is entirely his."  The green-headed women nodded, "Okay. I trust you, Toshi. Just make sure Izuku doesn't hurt or over-exhaust himself." 

    "I won't. Yet if he's anything like me, he's gonna try his hardest to overdo it."  The two adults chuckled and Toshinori went to Izuku's room. Knocking on the door. "One moment!" Izuku capped his pens and put them away before closing his journal. He got up from his desk and the soon to be fifth-grader opened the door. "Yes, Dad?" Izuku looked up to his much skinnier father, a shadow of his prime. "Izuku, would you mind letting me in?" "Um...sure!" The broccoli headed boy (Had to do it to him) moved out of the way to let his father in the room. "Close the door." Izuku nodded and did as told. He sat on his bed and Toshinori sat next to him. "It's time I told you, about my Quirk." 

    This peaked Izuku's interest and the boy smiled, "Ooh..wait lemme guess. It's a secret just like how you're All Might?" The blonde patted him on the head, "Correct. You're good at catching-on, my boy." Izuku smiled and watched his father intently as he sighed. "My Quirk is called...One For All." "Sounds cool." Toshinori chuckled at his son's sense of humor, "Indeed it is. This quirk is special. Not only does it allow superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and dexterity. It has a second part to it....this Quirk can be passed down from person to person. Like a torch." Izuku gasped and almost immediately began mumbling, "AQuirkthatcanbepasseddownfrompersontopersonhowisthatevenpossibleI'veneverheardofsuchaQuirkbefor-" His rambling was ceased by Toshinori chopping him on the head. "You're mumbling again, Izuku." "O-Oh..sorry Dad.." Izuku blushed a little and chuckled nervously in embarrassment. "C-Continue." "Like I was saying before a certain vegetable headed boy interrupted m-" Izuku caught on to the joke and whined, puffing out his cheeks. "Hey! I'm not a vegetable!" Toshinori cackled at his whiny response, patting his head again. "May I finish, Izuku?" Izuku nodded and Toshinori continued.

    "This Quirk has been passed down for several centuries. I am the eighth person to hold this Quirk. The man who injured me so gravely was my arch-nemesis...All For One." Izuku scratched his head in confusion, "All For One? I thought they called him Toxic Chainsaw." "They did, the public couldn't know about a battle that has lasted centuries. This man has the ability to steal quirks for his own benefit. He can also give them to others. Somewhere back he grabbed an aging quirk and has been alive ever since. Until I finished him, but we never found his body.." Izuku absorbed all this information and nodded, "So how did One For All come to be? I assume it has something to do with this All For One guy, I mean it's the same name but reversed." Toshinori nodded and smiled, "Correct again. Glad you're so smart. Nearly 400 years ago, around the beginning of quirks. All For One rose in power because of his abilities and variety of quirks he'd stolen."

    "And?" Izuku asked his father, wanting to know more. "And..he had a quirkless brother who protested his evil acts. All For One forced a quirk into his younger brother, one that stockpiled power. Yet, All For One didn't know, but his brother indeed had a useless quirk that could pass down quirks! And that....was the creation of One For All." Izuku was ecstatic at this new information and used his quirk. Pulling his pen and journal toward him, it was stopped by Toshinori smacking the pen and journal to the floor. "Nope!" The eleven-year-old whined at his father, "Aww! That'd be the best thing I ever put into my journals!"