~Twelve~

Center of the U.S.J.

Third-Person POV

    Shigaraki scratched at his neck in confusion, "W-What...He's not any weaker at all...Did that guy lie to me?!" "What's wrong?," All Might spoke out toward the villain, interrupting his neck-scratch. "Are you not coming? You said you'd clear this or something." He taunted the bluehead. "Come and get me if you can." This statement frightened Shigaraki for a moment, causing him to step back as the students watched in awe. Todoroki commented, "As expected, it looks like there was no reason for us to fight." Izuku looked at All Might with a different thought in his mind, "No...Dad's bluffing. It's almost lost under the cover of the cloud of dust, but I can see the steam from when he transforms in and out of his muscle form...'  Katsuki noticed the steam as his eyes widened, 'Oi, Oi...no way. I-Is he out of time? How could I not have noticed that old man was about to lose it?!' All Might thought to himself, standing completely still. 'I can't move anymore...That Nomu thing was too strong...Frankly, if I move even one step, I won't be able to keep up this bluff. I'll go back to my true form...and only Katsuki, Izuku, and Ochako know...Just a little more...'

     All Might smirked and called out to Shigaraki again, "Well? What's wrong?" The pro hero struggled to stay in his muscular form, 'If I can just stall for a little longer...' The hand covered villain began scratching his neck in anxiety, trying to think. "If only I had Nomu. He can attack without thinking of anything!" Kurogiri noticed and attempted to calm the ringleader, "Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself. I can clearly see he's weakened from the Nomu's attacks, the children are frozen in fear, and we still have underlings we can use. There are likely a few more minutes before hero reinforcements arrive. If we work together, we can still kill him." This eased Shigaraki's mind and he smiled, "Yeah...yeah...yeah. We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes." A short distance away, some of the weak villain underlings approached the four boys and they all got into a defensive position. Kirishima said to Katsuki, "All Might will deal with the main villains. Let's help the others and take out these small-fry!" Izuku just watched on at his bluffing Father, when suddenly. 

     Shigaraki immediately charged the stationary Symbol of Peace, "This is revenge for Nomu!" Kurogiri rushed All Might as well and the hero panicked in his mind, 'Shit! They're coming! Everyone, hurry!' The two villains and the hero turned their heads toward a flash of green and saw Izuku in mid-air with a fist cocked back to attack the two villains. Kirishima yelled out in surprise, "Y-Yagi?!" Izuku aimed at the metal exterior of Kurogiri and yelled, "Get away from my Dad!!" Kurogiri wasn't quick enough to react and was blown away as Izuku used 60% of One For All, twenty percent over his own limit. Causing Izuku to dislocate his right arm. Shigaraki fell over from the shockwave and All Might struggled to stay standing. Once the smoke cleared, Kurogiri was a couple hundred feet away with a line of broken concrete leading all the way up to him. Shigaraki stood with a hidden look of fury, incredible anger coursing through him as he charged the boy reaching out with both hands, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BRA-" Shigaraki couldn't finish his sentence as a loud bang was heard and Shigaraki was struck in the hand with a bullet. All Might looked to the entrance, "They're here." More shots were heard as Shigaraki was hit five more times and other villains causing immediate danger were taken out with non-lethal shots. A loud shout came from Principal Nezu, leading a group of pro heroes into the U.S.J. 

     "Sorry, we're late! I brought everyone who was immediately available!" Mina looked at Iida who was among them, smiling. "Iida!" He yelled out, "I, Tenya Iida, Class 1-A Representative, have now returned with reinforcements!" A group of underling villains ran up the stairs to the entrance and Present Mic calmly walked up to the staircase, yelling down with his quirk.