~Nineteen~

(A/N: This is the reward for the New Decade Challenge! Which involved reaching 20,200 reads before Jan 30! Achieved on Jan 18. 4,000 words! I managed to finish this whilst ill. You guys are welcome, making this when I wasn't on a writing spree was....exhausting. Enjoy!)

Lounge Room, U.A.

Third-Person POV

    Toshinori grit his teeth, shaking a little with uncontrollable anger. "For him to have survived that injury I gave him...is a reality I don't want to believe." Gran Torino just sighed, "Toshinori, that son of yours admires you so greatly...You should find time to tell him properly about One For All, and your Predecessor..." Toshinori replied, "Alright. But he knows the story behind One For All, I told him when he was 11. When he first began training for it." "Alright then..tell him everything else then." Gran Torino hung up before the 8th User could respond.

" Gran Torino hung up before the 8th User could respond

A Couple Days Later

    Izuku was walking out of Gran Torino's residence with his hero costume behind him, floating via his telekinesis. "Even if it was just a short time...thank you for taking care of me!" The old man just shrugged, "I don't see why you're thanking me. Your internship ended the way it needed to anyway." "No, it was thanks to your instruction and ideas that I learned how to use my quirk in my whole body instead of just a couple of limbs!" Gran Torino just sighed, "Go on, kid. Get outta here." "Al-Alright...I just have one question.."

    The elder sighed, "What is it, pipsqueak?" "Well, Uhm..." "Just spit it ou-" He was interrupted by the teen. "C-Can I hug you goodbye?" Izuku immediately made his best puppy eyes and Gran Torino twitched his eye, "Alright! Alright! Just stop doing that." The greenhead smiled and hugged his father's mentor, "Thanks, Grandpa Torino...w-wai-" Izuku blushed at what he had said and Gran Torino cut him off. "It's fine, I understand. Go on, kid." Izuku smiled when they separated and waved goodbye as he ran off with his floating suitcase behind him. Gran Torino waved back and thought to himself, 'Guess I have a Grandson now...but Nana's hi- agh, nevermind.' 

    He went inside as Izuku ran to the metro station, he went up to his bedroom. Sitting on his bed and taking an old framed photo out. It was nearly 40 years old by itself. "I miss you, Shimura."

 The Next Day

Class 1-A

     Everyone was in their own little groups, talking about their internships. Kirishima and Sero laughing at Katsuki's hair which wouldn't leave its side-part hairstyle that Best Jeanist had given him until he yelled at the two and it popped back out. Iida, Todoroki, and Izuku were in their own group, discussing the events that had happened to them. Ochako was talking to the girls about her martial arts training with Gunhead. Then Sero blurted out, seeing the trio of Hero Killer survivors. "Oh hey! You three fought the Hero Killer right?" Ochako's head snapped to Izuku and she pounced him. "YOU! You're in so much trouble, Izuku! I am so mad at you!" She landed on top of him much to everyone's surprise. Izuku stammered, "W-Wait, Ochako! I had to!" She then sniffled, completely making a 180 from her angry self, hugging Izuku while speaking, "I-I wa-was so scared..."