~Twenty-Three~

A/N: ( After two entire months of no chapters. Author-San has returned to you all, praise be those who stuck through. Stick through till the end of the chapter for a surprise.~)

Izuku's POV

    The final two teams before me have passed, now it's Kacchan and Me's turn. I still had some doubts in mind, how was I supposed to fight my own father? I don't want to hurt him. I ran up to the gate only to find that Kacchan was already there and he turned to me. "Oi, Deku, we may be friends, but you better not get in my fucking way. Got it?" I nodded, "Y-Yes, Kacchan! But I'm gonna fight too!" He just 'tch'd' at me and turned back around as the announcement came on.

"Team Yagi and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, GO!"

    The large doors closed behind us as we entered, for some reason. Kacchan was...glaring at me? Was it something I did? But nevermind that, where was Dad? I figured as our opponent, he must be at the Escape Gate to prevent us from succeeding. From his fighting style as a hero, he's usually defensive. But as a villain, he'll probably go on the offensive...I rose my head to talk to Kacchan. "Kacchan! What do you think we should do?" 

    He didn't answer and just walked forward. He seemed mad or disgruntled. I tried to follow him. For us to win, we need to cooperate! I rushed up to his side, "K-Kacchan we have to communicate or we won't be able to wi-" He yelled and interrupted me, "Stop following me, Deku!" I tried again, running up to his side, "If we keep going straight then Dad will see us!"

    Kacchan yelled again, "Good! We're gonna pummel him!" I was shocked, "B-But he'll do that to us! We can't fight him, we should run!" "No! We're gonna toy with him and once he's tired, we'll cuff him!," Kacchan yelled, marching forward still. I was confused, why was Kacchan being so difficult? I can't think about this right now though. It'll only get in my way. I ran up to Kacchan again, trying to reason with him. "Kacchan! Even with the handicap, we wouldn't even be able to fi-" Then, I was cut off as Kacchan struck me in the face...knocking me to the ground while I held my nose in pain.

    He spat out his words like venom, "Don't say another damn word!" I sat up, confused, he's never been so aggressive or angry before. Was it something I did? I tried to get up and still convince him, "Wait! Kacchan, I'm telling you this so we can pass!" He just yelled back, "No you listen! We don't need either of your damn powers to win this damn thi-" Then it happened.

    A sudden gust of wind hit the both of us with extreme force. Launching us back about 50 yards. I flipped from the force of the air pressure and skidded onto my feet, falling backward again. Looking around, I saw Kacchan had clung onto a telephone pole that had survived the blast. Multiple buildings were destroyed and torn like tissue. Then, I heard a crackle and smash as something landed in front of me. It was Dad... 

    My eyes widened and he laughed, speaking. "I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!" I scrambled back and tried to alert Kacchan immediately, "K-Kacchan! Ru-" I didn't get a chance to speak before I was grabbed by the arm. "Sorry, Son. But I can't play...FAVORITES!!" I tried to escape his grip and shrieked as I was thrown into the air. He was about to come at me in the air, and then I noticed something. Kacchan was running up to him?!

Third-Person POV

    Katsuki ran up to All Might, "Come here, shithead! Only I get to beat up Deku!!" All Might was about to strike Katsuki with a smash only for the young ash blonde to yell out, "STUN GRENADE!" This well-timed move blinded All Might who covered his eyes. "Come at me, you said, All Might?! Then bring it!" Katsuki jumped up with an explosion coming down on All Might only to be snatched by the face. Izuku noticed and immediately tried his best landing.