~Seven~

Ground Beta

Katsuki's POV

    "Let's tango," I said as Deku stood back up, staring daggers at me. Something I hadn't seen since we trained together before the Entrance Exams. I'm impressed by this fucker, he's really been watching me for so long. I might have to try a few new tricks. I had a snarl on my face as I stepped toward Deku, but heard my earpiece crackle to life with four-eyes' voice. "Hey, Bakugo! What's your status? What happened?" I quickly responded, "Just shut up and defend. I'm REALLY in a fighting mood right now!"

Iida's POV

    I retorted, "I'm not asking about how you feel, Bakugo! Hey!" After a short pause, I sighed to myself, "He hung up..." I thought to myself, getting riled up and a little frustrated. 'Going off on his own like that...what's his problem?! Jeez!'

In the Monitoring Room

Third-Person POV

    Kirishima observed the screens, watching Ochako, Katsuki, and Izuku on the screens before asking, "What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just cameras in a fixed position and no sound." All Might turned to the young man and answered his question, "He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and the capture tape!" All Might picks up a roll of white tape as he says the last part, showing it to Kirishima and the others, "Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them. The time limit is 15 minutes." Everyone looks up to the digital timer on one of the screens to see that the heroes only have 13 minutes and 4 seconds. "And the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Mina voiced her concerns to All Might, "The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" To which All Might had a rational response to her. "Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Aizawa tell you, too?"

    "You know here we go..." All Might smiled and raised his fist as did the rest of the class as they all cheered out, "Plus Ultra!" They turned back to watch the battle as Katsuki aimed his left arm behind him, shooting out an explosion to propel him toward Ochako and Izuku. Izuku yelled out to Ochako, "Ochako-san! Run!" She ran in the other direction and Katsuki flew toward Izuku and aimed a kick to his head which Izuku blocked. "Looking away, Deku? You must be sure of yourself!" Katsuki's eyes widen as he gasped, Izuku wrapping capture tape around Katsuki's leg. 'The capture tape?!'  Izuku smirked to himself, 'Hero Notebook 10, Page 18! I'm glad I got to see Eraser Head's moves in person! What now? If it's Kacchan, he'll be impatient and swing with his right again!'  Izuku predicted his moves correctly and dodges another exploding punch from Katsuki.

    Sato exclaimed from the monitoring room, "That guy's amazing! No wonder he came in first in the Entrance Exam!" All Might thought to himself, 'He's always good at reacting quickly in a crisis. He spent years writing his notes and internalizing them. That fanboy knowledge of his is finally coming to good use. As it propels him forward.' Back on the scene, Izuku kept narrating the current events unfolding in his own head. 'He kicked the first time to keep me from predicting his moves. He's being cautious now.' Izuku watched as Katsuki stuck both arms behind him, ready to charge again. Izuku fled, going down the hallway as Katsuki exploded after him. "Come back here, Deku!" 

    'I can't get close to Katsuki anymore...how am I gonna..wait! My telekinesis!' Izuku stopped running and turned around to see Katsuki slowly walking toward him, "Oh. Now you've stopped, Deku? Ready to stop running?" I smirked at him, "Bring it." Immediately, Katsuki charged toward me and I smiled, pointing a finger at him and stopping him. Dead in his tracks, floating in the air. "W-What the fuck?," Katsuki said, confused. "You've been so focused on my strongest quirk, that you forgot about my Telekinesis, Kacchan." Izuku began flinging Katsuki around like a rag doll, hitting the floor, ceiling, walls, before throwing Katsuki down the hall. Then Izuku ran off again. Katsuki got up from the floor, being flung down the hall. "D-Dammit...I completely forgot that little green bastard has two quirks..." Katsuki walked around, having completely lost Izuku as his temper rose. ".....WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, DEKU?!"