~Twenty~

Flashback

A Few Days Earlier

Conference Room, U.A.

Third-Person POV

    All of the U.A. Teachers and Nezu were gathered in the conference room, Snipe had their attention. "With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh? Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then training against robots is not practical. Initially, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Aizawa sighed, "We can ignore those. Let them say what they want."

    Midnight interjected, "We can't exactly do that now, can we?" Cementoss added, "I understand why you want to change the exam, but having students fight us in teams of two..." Thirteen agreed with the Cement Hero, "Yes, I think that is a bit unfair." Present Mic nodded, "If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them grades." Snipe continued, "Of course, we would take that into consideration, and give the students a handicap." Aizawa just rolled his eyes and turned his head, "Principal Nezu, what do you think?" The animal crossed his arms and smiled, "Well I do agree with the changing of the practical exam." 

     One of them asked the animal principal, "What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger?" After a moment of thinking, Nezu rose his head, "The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger." They all agreed and Aizawa shuffled his papers. "Then, to determine the teams. First, Todoroki. In general, he's doing well, but overall he has a tendency to use brute force and Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder but lacks the ability to make spur-of-the-moment decisions and apply them. Therefore, I will erase their quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses in close combat. Next, for Yagi and Bakugo." 

    Toshinori could feel everyone's eyes drift toward him for a moment as his last name was mentioned. "I'm leaving them to you, All Might. For these two, I didn't pair them based on ability or grades." Aizawa was about to finish as Toshinori finished his sentence before him, "Based on how badly they work together? That seems right, Young Katsuki hasn't been one to accept help. Always jumping in on his own." Aizawa nodded, "You like him and your son, please instruct them well." 

End of Flashback

    All Might stood before the boys, with Katsuki being seriously ticked off with Izuku trying to calm him down. Nezu announced, "The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on your teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage!" He said, holding a pair of yellow handcuffs. Thirteen nodded, "This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains. Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine."

    Aizawa smirked and added on, "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to get away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Yagi. I'm sure you three understand this well." Iida looked to his previous injured hand and arm, "I won't make that mistake again... I will pass this test and prove that!" Izuku had a determined look, "Fight and win, or run and win." His father smiled and spread his arms while speaking, "That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's we had the Support Course make these!" 

    All Might held up a bracelet looking item as he exclaimed, "Ultra compressed weights! We'll put on about half our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" He mumbled the next part, "Oh shoot..they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's." 

Father and Son (Dadmight AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara