~Twenty-One~

10 Minutes Later

Third-Person POV

    The third match was in full swing, Iida and Ojiro inside of an arena full of dirt. No cover, just flat ground. They watched the ground explode from underneath, getting closer and closer. Their opponent, Power Loader. "We're running out of places to stand!," Ojiro yelled out, "Did Mr. Power Loader do this?! What should we do Class Rep?" Iida took in the area and analyzed it before saying, "The current topography gives our opponent an advantage. In order to keep the damage down to a minimum and defeat him, I think going to find a hero with a quirk advantageous against the opponent is the best choice."

    Ojiro nodded, "In other words, we should go for the gate? But..." Ojiro flicked his tail, hitting a small rock toward the gate and the ground collapsed under it. "There are pitfalls all the way to the gate. And we don't know where Mr. Power Loader will attack us from." Iida disregarded this fact, "Even so. As long as we work together, we can do it." Ojiro smirked, gaining new confidence from Iida, "Alright let's do this!" 

    After a minute, Ojiro had climbed onto Iida's back as they both shouted, "Fusion!" Ojiro awkwardly chuckled, "This is embarrassing..." Iida's engines shot out of his calves, lighting up, "Get ready, Ojiro! ... Reciproburst!" Iida shouted this and burst toward the gate at extreme speed. He shot over the small little pathways and the ground collapsed behind them. Ojiro held on, speaking to himself. 'We're moving faster than the holes are forming. If we keep moving like this.' Ojiro's thoughts were interrupted as Power Loader come bursting up from the ground. Saying the same thing as All Might, "I wonder." 

    From within the monitor room, Izuku and Ochako cried out for their classmates. "Oh, no!" The ground in front of the escape gate had collapsed. Iida looked about like he was thinking. Ojiro yelled out, "We're gonna fall!" Finding his solution, Iida launched them into the air with his engines, yelling out to Ojiro, "Wrap your tail around my leg!" The blonde teen nodded and did so. Iida powered up his right engines for a Recipro kick, lifting his leg. Iida threw them into a mid-air spin while yelling out, "Recipro Extend!" With a swift kick in the direction of the Escape Gate. Ojiro flew away from Iida with Power Loader exclaiming, "Wh-What the...?"

    The pro in his mechanical suit reached out for Ojiro only to be kicked away with the boy's muscular tail. Flying through the Escape Gate with the sound of the gate's voice, "Good job!" Present Mic coming on the intercom, "Team Iida and Ojiro have passed!" Power Loader's smirk could be heard in his voice, "It was kind of forceful, but it didn't take long, and you were quick-witted enough to get your friend out without getting injured yourself... Not bad. You pass."

    Iida nodded, bowing, "Thank you very much!"

    From the monitor room, Izuku and Ochako's worried expressions turned to that of relief and happiness. Ochako cheered, "They're both amazing!" Izuku complimented Iida in his mind, 'Iida's so cool!'  Then, the camera zoomed in and they all had a good laugh as Iida said, "Also, I can't get out."

"