~Eight~

Outside the Gates of U.A. High School

Third-Person POV

    Izuku was walking with Katsuki and stopped like all the other students walking to U.A., many reporters were gathered at the entrance to try and get some info out of the teenagers. A brown-haired woman with a microphone and a camera behind her questioned the young man. "How are All Might's classes?" Izuku was nervous with all the cameras flashing and recording him on live television. "U-Uhm..I have to get to class.." He tried to turn, but his path was blocked by more reporters before Katsuki interrupted them. "Cameras off or I destroy them. You have no right to be blocking teens from going into their place of study." Katsuki's hand crackled with little explosions, "Move." The reporters and cameramen gulped and moved out of their way. "If I see this on the news we'll sue." As they walked through the gates, Izuku smiled at Katsuki. "Thanks, Kacchan! That was actually pretty smart." He just replied with a "Tch." He wasn't so psyched to go to school since the incident he had with Izuku a couple of days before. The entire class saw the soft side he had for his friend which really ticked him off.

    Once they walked through the gate the woman was frustrated and attempted to follow the boys, "H-Hey! A little time is fine! You could atleas-" As she attempted to cross the gate, the security system kicked it and scared the crap out of the reporter. They could hear Katsuki's cackling as she shrieked. Katsuki calmed down and chuckled as they got inside the building, "Ah..that was fuckin' hilarious. Dumb broad didn't even remember about the sensors." Izuku frowned a little, "That's not very nice of you Kacchan. Doesn't make her dumb." He just shrugged Izuku's concern off. "Whatever, it's still her own fault." The two walked on as the reporters stood disappointed on the outside of the gates. The news that All Might would become a teacher at U.A. had surprised the nation, everyone knew.  

Class 1-A, Morning Briefing

    Once everyone was situated and had completed their bellwork, Aizawa addressed the class. "So, good job on your Combat Training everybody. Looks like there wasn't a single C on that assignment. Aside from Izuku's little breakdown, but let's be honest. I saw the footage myself, I apologize Izuku. We sent Bakugo's costume back to be looked at, it's fixed. And Bakugo." The blonde raised his head to show his attention. "That's meant as a LAST RESORT. It shouldn't be used as a practical attack. Got it? Like christ kid, I nearly shat bricks watching that." The class giggled at Aizawa's joke and Izuku piped up, "I-It's alright Uncle Zawa, Kacchan didn't know. I forgave him." Mina spoke up, "Yeah~, Kacchan's a sweetheart who cares about his friends.~" Katsuki popped a vein at the teasing, "I'm gonna kill you, pink raccoon!" Aizawa interrupted them both, "Katsuki. Down. Mina, no teasing. You're not in middle school. Now as for what we're doing today you babies."

    The tension in the air was thick as the silence filled the room, Aizawa looking at his papers. "We'll be selecting a class representative, Class President and Vice President." The class immediately exploded, Kirishima stood raising his hand. "I wanna be President! Pick me!" Kaminari and Jirou stood as well, excited. Aizawa got angrier as they got louder and louder. He looked up with his Quirk activated, his eyes red and his hair floating upward. "QUIET!!" They all sat down immediately, gulping. "I do not care how you decide, just shut up." Then, Aizawa crawled into his sleeping bag and went to sleep. The class exploded again as they tried to grab power and Iida quieted them quickly. "We should do this properly, and take a vote. Let's write who we vote as Class President and put it into a pile. We'll count it up and the highest amount of votes is President, and second-most is Vice President. They all agreed that this was most reasonable and began writing down who they wanted as Class President. 

Election Results.

Top 3

Izuku Yagi - 4