~Sixteen~

Gran Torino's Residence

Third-Person POV

    "To keep One For All going throughout your entire body.  If you can move while maintaining that, then you'll be completely different from how you were at the sports festival. Now, what will you do? We'll start with three minutes." Izuku looked up at Gran Torino, "Three...minutes...?" Gran Torino smirked, stretching while he spoke, "Try getting a hit on me in that time!" Immediately, the older hero began bouncing around the house at high speeds and went behind Izuku to land a kick. Izuku noticed and was about to turn around only to be kicked in the jaw. Izuku swore in his mind, 'Dammit! He dodged!' Then Gran Torino began to tease the boy, "Pathetic. If you can't even react to this, then you won't be able to save those that could be saved." 

    Gran Torino continued with his teasing while he sped up, hitting Izuku more. "Someone extolled as the Symbol Of Peace would be able to get over this wall in a jiffy!" Izuku tried to power up OFA: Full Cowling, but didn't have time before Gran Torino kicked him in the jaw again. He thought in his mind, trying to find a solution. 'One For All takes time to power up...the hits aren't too bad, but they're enough to stop my activating of it. He's too fast to follow with my eyes! Then, I just need a little time!' Izuku fell to the floor with another hit and looked to the couch, crawling under it.

    Gran Torino laughed out loud, "Don't be an idiot! I can see you! You won't be able to buy time like that!" He bounced off the ceiling and dove toward the couch to attack Izuku, when suddenly. The couch shot up at him! Blowing him back and laying there was Izuku, 10% Full Cowling. Gran Torino was impressed, "Ah! You were trying to stop me from moving, huh?  You got me.." Izuku jumped up at him with a fist cocked back, but Gran Torino used one of his sole jets and just barely boosted away in time. "Almost, kid!" He flew to another wall and came at the Ninth Holder from behind. Izuku yelled in his mind, 'From behind!'  Gran Torino smirked and laughed, "Same way as last time, kid!" 

    Right before Gran Torino could tackle him, Izuku leapt into the air and cocked a fist back. Gran Torino's eyes widening as he looked up. Izuku hit the wall and pushed off with his legs, "Smash..!" It made contact with the elderly man's left cheek. Hitting him with great force, but at the same time, he kicked at Izuku's torso with his Jet. Both flew back into opposite walls. Torino was a bit dizzy and Izuku got up after hitting his wall. Jogging over, "Woah! Sir, are you okay?" The elderly man nodded and even if he was supposed to, Izuku felt somewhat bad. Torino steadily stood with his cane and looked at the stopwatch, "Four minutes and 10 seconds." Izuku sulked, "Dang it...I have a long way to go." Torino stopped him, "No, you were able to attack me when I was unguarded through analysis and prediction. You think about a lot of stuff normally, don't you, kid? Just since yesterday you've changed a lot with just one attempt..." 

    Gran Torino revealed a little cut on his cheek, thinking, 'He made me seriously dodge for the first time in a long while. This kid might become a monster hero.' The older man snapped Izuku from his train of thought with an exclamation, "Alright, now you've gotta get used to this new ability! Let's keep right on going! But before that, we haven't had breakfast yet. So go heat up the taiyaki agai-" Torino froze, being quiet before yelling. "They fell off the damn table!" Izuku being panicky ran toward the door, "I-I'll go buy more!" While running out the door, he smiled at the sky, 'I've still got a long way to go, but I can see the light...One For All: Full Cowling...I'll definitely make it my own!'

U.A. Lounge Room

    Toshinori sat down in his normal form, sipping tea while talking to his long-trusted police friend, Tsukauchi. The detective scratched the back of his head, "Sorry to intrude so suddenly, Toshinori..." Toshinori nodded, "It's alright, Tsukauchi. So, what'd you find out?" He nodded before reminding the pro hero, "Among those who attacked the USJ, you remember the Nomu you drove back, right? We did tests on its DNA." Toshinori seemed intrigued at this, tilting his head, "DNA tests?" Tsukauchi nodded, "Yes. After investigating Nomu at a specialized institution, we realized that Nomu cannot talk. In fact, he's not able to think for himself. There's no reaction no matter what we do. Regarding his identity." The detective slid a picture across the table.