~One~

Yagi Household, Musutafu

Izuku's POV

Age Six

     I was woken up by Papa, he smiled down at me as I woke up in my All Might pajamas. "Get up, Izuku. I wanna take you somewhere today." I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Mmm? W-Were are we gonna go, Papa?" He smiled at me, "It's a surprise, I already talked to your mother. You're gonna meet some friends of mine." I got out of bed, "F-Fwiends?" He nodded, "Yep. They're heroes too."  

    My eyes glimmered with excitement, "Woww!" He chuckled at me and I pleaded, "Can I bwing my journal? Pwease?" He patted my head, "Sure." I cheered and smiled, quickly running around my bed to grab my book. Journal No. 2. I smiled as I came back around and he picked me up. "First, you gotta change out of those clothes though." I whine and hugged myself, "B-But I don't wanna. I wike my onesey." Papa sighed and much to my dismay, helped me out of my clothes and into an All Might shirt, green shorts, and red sneakers.

    "Need help tying your shoes, Izuku?" He asked me, and I bent down to tie them. "N-No, Papa! I can do it!" I smiled as I tied my red sneakers, looking up at him. "See? I dids it!" I pouted as he patted my large amount of green hair, making it cover my eyes. "Paaappaa! I can't see!" "Alright, alright, here. You can see again." He took his hand off of my head and picked me up. "Ready to go meet some pro-heroes?" 

      I cheered and smiled in his arms, raising a fist into the air. "Ya!" "Alright, then." Papa carried me out of my room and out into the living room. I saw Mama and wriggled out of Papa's arms, running toward her and colliding with her legs in a hug. "Mama!" She jostled when the small child collided with her legs, holding onto the living room couch, "O-Oh my!" I giggled and looked up at her and she smiled down at me. "Hello, there my little man!" She kneeled down to my height and kissed my cheek to which I was grossed out and pulled away. "M-Mama!!" I wiped my cheek a bunch, "Don't gives me kooties!" 

   She gave me a weird look and chuckled, "Izuku. Mothers can't give cooties. Love cures it." She hugged me and kissed my head. "M-Mama! Nuu!" She succeeds with her love attack and waddle away from her. "So gwoss.." She just smiled at me and got up to talk to my Papa, "So I hope he has fun on this little surprise." Papa smiled at her and picked me back up. "Yep. I think he will." We were about to leave when Mama suddenly stopped Papa.

   "Don't forget the camera!" She ran over and handed the camera to Papa, he took it and put it in his pocket. "I won't, dear. I'll make sure to get plenty of pictures of our little broccoli." I blushed and whined, "A-Am not a bwoccoli!" I had my head patted again and Papa replied, "Sure you're not." I whined again as we went out the door. "B-But am not!"

U.A. High School, 10 Minutes Later

Third-Person POV

    Izuku currently had his eyes closed by Toshinori's request and wasn't happy about it. "Can I open my eyes now? I wunna see!" Toshinori stopped the car and got out, taking Izuku with him as he walked. "Just a little bit longer, Izuku." The small child nodded and soon Toshinori stopped moving. "Okay, you can look." The child opened his eyes and was quickly amazed by the giant blue building. "I-Is this?!" Toshinori smiled and pet his son's head. "U.A. High. My alma mater. 

    Izuku shook in Toshinori's arms, bouncing with excitement. "Can we goes inside?! Pwease!" The blonde adult gave his son a smirk and the child cheered with excitement while he was carried off into the building. Once inside, Toshinori was greeted by a strange, small, white creature. Part Dog/Cat/Mouse. Toshinori addressed the creature, "Hello Principal Nezu." The white creature approached him with his arms behind his back. "Why hello, Al-" He stops talking as he notices the small child in Toshinori's arms.