Q&A!

(You asked and shall receive it! Let's get going through these questions! Q = Question, A = Answer, obviously.)

-icy_queen- Q: "What made you want to write this story?"
A: Well, I just suddenly had the idea while thinking of what to do after Changed II. Also, there aren't many pretty good Dadmight stories that are active.

angrymango9 Q: "On a level of 1 to 10, how much of a weeb are you?"
A: 6.

ooofmaster123456 Q: "How many animes have you watched?"

A: BNHA, Attack on Titan, All of Dragon Ball (I'll count it as one), Sword Art Online, Parasyte The Maxim, The Promised Neverland, High School Of The Dead. A little bit of Seven Deadly Sins (But I wont count cause...A l i t t l e b i t). So, seven.

Jagged-Truth Q: "Will Eri be apart of the story?"
A: I can neither confirm nor deny this as the Shie Hassaikai are threatening me. (Real Answer: Maybe. I'm considering it, but that arc won't happen for a while in this story and I might deviate from the series in ~Part Three~ |Currently in Two|).

gamerpro_p Q: "How much hours of sleep do?" (I assume you're asking how much sleep I get)
A: Depends on how late I stay up. It can be anywhere from 3-12 hours of sleep. It depends on whether it's a school night or not. I am a night owl though, I'm up well into the night.

todoroki_icyhot02 Q: "How did you come up with such a great idea for a story? And I just started this today so when do you update?" 
A: "It didn't all come at once. I noticed the lack of good, active Dadmight stories and there was that. Then the idea for the biological part and Izuku's natural-born quirk came when I was writing ~Some Info~. I update when I can, but I usually at least attempt one a week. Sometimes, I'm insane and release two to four a week.

silverjack98 Q: Can we get a list of all the ships in the story also if you may ships for the future pls?" 

A: The only confirmed ships are IzuOcha and ToshInko. There are two hinted ones, Jokezawa and KiriBaku. And as of ~Nineteen~ another hinted one will be revealed.

VeeDee1205 Q: "Can you put Touya Todoroki in to be Dabi?"
A: It's pretty much already confirmed that's canon and true, but I won't have as much focus on Dabi as I did in my first story, Changed II. Though I can say Tomura will have some involvement.

(A/N: Finally, a question you probably all want to be answered. When will that 4,000 Chapter reward come out? Well, the answer is, I don't know. But ~Nineteen~ is that chapter. It will be 4,000 words long as promised. Release date is probably not next week. As I usually get about a 2,400-word chapter out every week on average. I'll see you there, however! ~ Author-San)

(Also...*breathes in* HOW DO I WAKE UP TO THIS STORY BEING SHOT DOWN TO 16 IN #IZUOCHA WHEN IT WAS 2!! *Breathes in again* That's better...)