~Five~

1 Week Later

Class 1-A, U.A. High School

Third-Person POV

    Izuku was wearing his uniform and walking through the halls looking for Class 1-A. "Such a giant building...where is Clas-" He stopped talking as he made it to a door with '1-A' above it. "Oh, nevermind.. I hope I'm not in the same class as scary people.." He took a deep breath as he reached for the doorknob of the classroom, hearing a commotion on the inside. As soon as he opened the door, he could immediately see the blue-haired guy from the Entrance Exams. "Get your feet off of the desk! That's extremely disrespectful to the upperclassmen before you and the manufacturer!" Katsuki just laughed in his face, "Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" The tall, blue-haired male responded to Katsuki. "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." Katsuki snarled and questioned him, "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."  

    Iida looked baffled and took a step back, "Crushing? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" Katsuki rolled his eyes and stared at Izuku in the doorway, "Oh. Hey, Deku." Everyone turned to look at Izuku which caused him to be flustered. Iida approached him quickly and began speaking. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-" Izuku interrupted him quickly, "I-I heard!" Iida stopped in his tracks and Izuku introduced himself, "I'm Yagi..nice to meet you, Iida." Iida immediately asked Izuku, "Yagi, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea...I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you're better than me." Izuku just sweatdropped at this, "Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything.." Suddenly, a familiar female voice was heard from behind Izuku. "Deku-kun!" Izuku turned to Ochako and blushed. 

    'She looks good in a uniform...,' Izuku said in his mind. Izuku attempted to hide his red face while Ochako gushed about their first day. 'S-So close!' Izuku's thoughts and Ochako's gushing were interrupted by a deeper, adult voice from behind Ochako. "Go somewhere else if you wanna play at being friends." Izuku looked behind her to see Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag as Ochako turned around with a look of horror. "This is the hero course." Aizawa unzipped the bag, standing, "Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." Izuku smiled and Aizawa's eyes widen, realizing who was standing before him. "Get back, Izuku." His classmates, Ochako, and Katsuki watched curiously as Izuku had a wide grin and tackled Aizawa in a hug. "Uncle Zawa!"

    Aizawa and Izuku hit the floor with a thud as the entire class sweatdropped and all exclaimed, "U-Uncle?!" Izuku smiled at the forever-tired pro hero, "I knew you were teaching here, but to think you're my homeroom teacher! Eeee!" Izuku squealed happily, hugging the life out of Aizawa. "Problem Child, get the hell off of me before I make you..." Aizawa's eyes reddened and Izuku got off of him with a 'Pfft'. "You'd never seriously harm me, I trained with you too, Zawa. I know your moves." Aizawa just sighed and got up, brushing himself off. "Like Izuku said, I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Terrible to meet you all.." He shrugged at their stares, "I know this is sudden, but put your gym uniforms on and go out onto the field." 

In the Boy's Locker Room 

    The boys of 1-A were changing into their Gym Uniforms and Katsuki looked at Izuku. "So, I got a question for ya, Deku." Izuku turned to him and tilted his head, "Yes Kacchan?" "How do you know Aizawa-Sensei?" Izuku smiled and answered while pulling the top part of his uniform on. "Oh. Dad took me to U.A. when I was six, remember? I couldn't stop squealing about it to you. That was also the day I met Ochako-san." Katsuki nodded, "Ohh..I remember. Anyone else you know here?" Izuku responded, "Yep! Recovery Girl, Present Mic, Principal Nezu, Lunch Rush, and Midnight. She proclaimed herself as my Aunt." Suddenly, a shorter boy with purple balls for hair exclaimed, "Y-You know Midnight?! She's so hot and se-" He was interrupted by himself floating in the air as Izuku was pointing a finger at him and slammed him into the floor. "That's my Aunt you're talking about, dingus." The boys of the class cheered and a red-headed teen approached Izuku. "That's so manly how you defended your Aunt like that! I'm Kirishima by the way. What's your quirk?"