~Ten~

(A/N: Spook! Over 6 hours later! Another 3000+ word chapter! WARNING! This chapter has images and descriptions of bloody and/or gory scenes including massive bodily harm on a person. Not for those who are easily grossed out or disturbed by reading Gory scenes.

Edge of the Shipwreck Zone

Third-Person POV

    After Tsu had complimented our teamwork we landed in the shallow water by the edge of the Shipwreck Zone. Izuku sighed a bunch, "Wow...what a rush! That was kinda awesome...we're lucky that all of them were caught in our attack. Ochako smiled, "Yeah. That was kinda cool, but we gotta stay alert." Izuku nodded, "Yeah. That was quite the gamble, we were lucky. Normallythey'dkeepreservesunderwaterandattackusafterwardImGladICouldKeepMyCool." 

    Tsu immediately interrupted Izuku, "Deku. Stop that." Izuku blushed a little, "O-Oh. Sorry." She only sighed and turned to him, "Instead of reflecting back. How about we think about what to do next?" Izuku nodded, "Y-You're right. We should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we make our way toward the exit." Izuku pointed and the two girls looked on toward the exit. Tsu agrees with Izuku, turning to him and Ochako. "That's true. Aizawa-Sensei has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza." 

    Izuku looked on toward the plaza, saying, "But there are too many villains. Of course, Uncle Zawa is trying to suppress them...but I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us." Ochako stuttered out after he finished, "W-Wait, Deku-kun, don't tell me you..." Izuku interrupts her, "I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But if we can just find an opening and lessen Uncle Zawa's load, even a little..." Izuku looked on and thought to himself, 'We had our first win in our first battle. That's where we were mistaken. We were under the illusion that our powers could actually work against the enemy.'

Landslide Zone

    Todoroki chuckled, "Scatter and kill us, huh? I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with." One grey villain muttered out, "Th-This guy...The instant we were warped here...Is he really a kid?" While Todoroki walked toward his frozen assailants, one in front of him charged him with a knife while another came from behind with a spear. Todoroki shot ice from his right foot at the knife-wielder and grabbed the spear, freezing it and the spear-wielder. 

    The teenager thought to himself, 'On closer examination, most of these guys are just lowly thugs with no training and a bloodlust. From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people...If that's the case, then the next step I should take is...' He ended his train of thought and spoke to one of the frozen thugs, "Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die. I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel." Todoroki smirked as he saw he'd made one of the thugs tear up, he put his freezing hand over the tearful face of one of the villains and continued. "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

Mountain Zone

    Kaminari yelled and moved out of the way as a very large villain took a swing at him and missed. "Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? What the heck is up with these guys? What's going on?!" Kaminari ran behind Yaoyorozu and Jirou, who were using a pole and blade to fend off the villains. Jirou just sighed, "Worry about that later. Right now, we need to figure out how to get away from all these people." Kaminari pleaded to Jirou, "Then give me a weapon, too!" She just replied while keeping her eyes on the villains, "You're the electric guy, right? Hurry up and take care of them!" He yelled at her hysterically, "You saw during the combat training, didn't you? We were paired up! I can only cover myself with electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you two, too! It's like, you know, the same as Todoroki! Listen, you two. Right now, you can't count on me. I'm counting on you!" She just smirked, "You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining."