Parichay

Byomkesh Ganguly...

He is lovingly called Vyom by his friends and rest of the family else than his parents

He is lovingly called Vyom by his friends and rest of the family else than his parents. For them he was still Bukku, embarrassing but honestly he loved it. The eldest son of Mrinmoyi and Biren. He is adopted and yet he is the most loved child of his parents... Mrinu his Mimi is his life and the Goddess he revers, and loves more than anybody in his life. Her every wish is his command. Highly pampered son, his Mimi was his ideal for his wife. His little sister Pupli and young brother Tupak were younger to him by 7 and 4 years respectively, and are the apple of his eye. He loved spoiling them. But the one person who was a combo pack of best friend, guide, protector and world's best Dad was Raja Biren Kumar Ganguly... it was a strange story about how he was adopted by his parents. But they treated him as their best blessing... He doubted if any child has ever been luckier than him.

Nileema Bose

An orphaned girl stuck between time, space and reality

An orphaned girl stuck between time, space and reality. Is it that she has a confused state of mind or is it that she is the only person who has some inkling of a love which defies all reasons and logics of the realities of the world that we see, touch, smell, taste, feel and understand.... She has weaved a spiders web laden with many droplets of memories of her love but are they real or just her illusion.... Will she ever be anything more to the man she has loved since a very young age. Will he ever believe her if she told him about what they really are to each other?

Rest of the characters are common between Jalsaghar and Jonakir Khelaghar.

The lead pair is same Parth and Erica.... our favourite.