Tomari Jonne

Just for you....

After 1 month at Anondmoyi's House...

Anondo: What is this Mithai for Byom? Did you get a lottery or what?

Byom: No I wrote a paper on a subject for which i got an award from the International Organisation of Neurosciences...

Anondo: Wow, I am really happy for you. And there is something I want to say ... but if you allow me I would like to meet Nilu and say it.

(Byom looked worried) Please I don't want to harm her anymore... I just want to apologise and that's all. Rest I will explain to her when I meet her...

Byom: Anondo what happened between you and Tupak when you were in college? You two were such good friends before that...

Anondo: Always the perceptive ByomDa... nothing much and it was not important at all. Tupak and me we just drifted apart, exams ... studies ...hobbies and friends all changed in college ... and I realized we have changed too.

Byom: Anondo.... i am still your friend and in the last few years I haven't really been there for you... Nilu wanted to come and meet you too. But we have just returned from our trip... There is a lot to be done and she didn't want Mimi to do it all on her own. But she would love to have a visit from you.

Anondo I didn't mean all that I said to you that day. I never hated you or even disliked you. Only you sort of changed after you stop being Tupak's friend. More reserved, vindictive and you sort of lost that spark you had in you... the spark of innocence and goodness. You were always so different from your family Anondo. What happened to hurt you so deeply.

Anondo looked down for the longest time and then looked at Byom and smiled with teary eyes...

Anondo: That topic we will discuss some other day.... right now I am more interested in knowing what happened to... to the Tumour did you get it removed? Is she fine... I mean Nilu? Her memory or any other function of the brain are their any impairments? And if I can be of any help please let me know.... I know I goofed up big time but....

Byom : Thats a long exciting story... pehle chai mangwao phir batata hu...

Anondo : ByomDa aap bhi na abhi chai nahi pura nashta aa raha hai... aap bas bolo

In about 30 minutes...

Byom was sitting sipping his tea and Anondo just sat there speechless for a few seconds...

Anondo: Main ab bhi Vishwas nahi kar paa rahi hu... this is so much more than a miracle. Matlab Tumour dilute ho gaya apne aap? I had read about it but never met a case personally. But kaise? ....I mean you sounded so sure that day... did you already suspect or engineered it somehow?

I so stunned...

Byom: When she ran away, she got some severe infection her immune system was already weak. At that time I took a risk of giving her a combination of steroids and antibiotics... I have been working on this in our research lab since my student days... but I was so desperate with her infection thing that I would have tried Lizards grease at that moment. Nilu came into senses for sometime and I wanted to get married to her so she had known about my research and my struggle with myself whether to give that dose of medication to her or not. She asked for that dose as a wedding gift, saying I won't experiment with anybody's life. But she wanted to be my subject.

I cried and begged but she didn't budge. If i wanted to get married then she wanted to be my subject of experimentation. I caved in at last, gave her the injection and then for two nights sat with my head in my hands... she got better. But I thought that just the infection was gone... though she kept telling me she is alright I wanted to get her examined with the best possible facility. So we got her examined in USA and she came clear...