Palchi Koto Chayapoth

Raising few Galaxies....

Anandomoyi looked at Nilu and immediately felt angry looking at her… so this was the girl Byom has chosen to marry? Anando was Tupak's classmate… coming from equally well established family… she had always wanted the elder son of Ganguly family. This stupid looking ordinary girl was the choice of the man who was considered the most eligible bachelor of Kolkata city… how tacky. But then Biren Ganguly had done the same… he had married Mrinmoyi Haldar a servant girl hardly educated to run a household much rather 4 estates. And Biren and Mrinmoyi were the ideal of Byom … he had once made very snide comment on her behaviour when she had shown not enough respect to his Mimi. 

Anondo: oh Namshkar, main theek hu… aap kaisi hai? Aur Tupak inhe mujhse milwane ki yeh bhi jagah hai? 

Tupak: Nahi, but meri pyari Nilu ko kuchh bure sapne aate hai aur phir woh dar jati hai raat ko. Toh maine kaha ke meri ek saheli hai jo ki bade dave karti hai ki woh london se Psychiatry ki degree leke aayi hai. Chaliye Nilu aapko uske paas leke chalta hu… dekhta hu kya degree sahi mein li ya uske papa ne kharidke fake degree dilai…

Anando: Shut up Tupak...aaiye hum baate karte hai… aap mujhse kuchh bhi keh sakti hai… ghabranewali koi baat nahi… 

Anando talked to her for sometime and then hypnotized her to get some more idea about her stories…. but in between Nilu started to get unwell and cried in her sleep. When Byom rushed in...the moment he saw Nilu he told Anando to get her back to consciousness… 

Nilu came to senses but still felt unwell… Byom rushed to her and hugged her close… giving her his body support… and then he turned to Tupak with desperation in his eyes that Tupak had never seen. Anando was also taken aback. Byom, the always cool and composed guy looked shattered just because his fiancee had nightmares… how cheezy...Tupak immediately took Anando out for some coffee…

Byom: Putul kya ho raha hai? Kaha dard ho raha hai Shona… sar mein? Sar mein dard ho raha hai? 

Nilu: (Shook her head though she looked extremely uncomfortable and tired. She was crying too)  Main theek hu, aap pareshan mat hoiye. Koi sapna hai jo ….par koi baat nahi… main 

And she felt a bit dizzy when he just picked her up…. Sat with her in his lap 

Byom: Nilu meri taraf dekho… ( she looked) Samay, kaal, halat, sach ya sapna… kahi par bhi tum akeli nahi ho… har baar, har jagah main tumhare liye tha humesha…. aur tumhare liye hi rahunga…. sirf apne bharose ko pukka rakhna… Main tumhe kahi bhi, kabhi bhi haarne nahi dunga… tutne nahi dunga… yeh Mimi ki kasam kha ke keh raha hu. Aur Mimi se badhke mere liye koi bhagwan nahi. Bas tum mere saath, mere paas raho toh baki puri duniya se main nipat lunga… mujhe chhodke kabhi kahi nahi jana. Samjhi ?

Bolo ….Samjhi Chhote Raja….

Nilu: Samjhi Chhote Raja.

Byom was too scared to lose her. He held her close and told her to take a small nap before they left… he wanted the trauma of meeting Rajkanya of her dreams to recede… Anondomoyi was her Rajkanya…. and Tupak was correct before dealing with the tumour it was important to deal with all her fears. And when she was emotionally more stable and felt secured in her relationship with him she will be more well equipped to handle the operation. 

Byom kissed his Putul on the forehead and then looked at her… for the longest time and remembered his talks with Biren. 

Biren: Humari patni ki suraksha sammaan aur pratishtha ki zimmedari shadi ke baad nahi, jis din se aap use apna mano usi din se tumhari ho jati hai. Koi kaal ho, koi awastha, koi paristhiti… asli sammaan sirf uss aadmi ki ho sakti hai jo har andhere ko cheer de apni buddhi, shakti aur samajhdari se. 

Ladkiya kai cheeze dil mein chhupa jati hai. Unke chupane ke kai karan ho sakte hai, lekin un chhupai hui baat pe shak karne se zyada karan dhundo… toh hi apne parivaar ko sambhaal paoge. Jo woh keh nahi pati use samjhne ki cheshta karo, toh bohot se hal mil jayenge. Aur patni use chuno jo tumhari antar atmaa se judi ho… naam, shaurya ya tumhari takat se nahi.

Byom knew Nilu was the one, the other half of his soul. Now the idea was to find a way to ….

Anondomoyi: Aap ko pata haina Byom ke bohot jald Nileema pagal ho jayegi. Uska dimaagi satulan theek nahi… aur uske darr aur bewajah depression ki koi wajah nahi? … phir kyu aapne isse shadi ka socha…

Byom: kyu ki mujhe meri Nilu jaisi kabhi koi mili hi nahi….

Anondomoyi: Achha aisa kya hai usme? 

Byom: kai sadiyo ka safar hai… aur kai lakho kahaniya paar karke pahunche hum ek dusre tak. Kisi ko humare rishte ko chand shabdo mein samjhana possible nahi Anondomoyi… but thanks for your help….