UNFORTUNATE NEWS!!!

At this point, I'm burnt out, tired, and disappointed. This truly leaves a large hole in my heart. Thinking that people would do this on @Wattpad It is disheartening to know that my work isn't safe here. I love to share my stories for NO monetary gain at all and to be taken advantage of truly hurts. At this point, I don't know what to do.

From now until further notice, I will be taking a brief hiatus from publishing any of my works until I feel comfortable on here again. I'm crying because it seems like there is nothing else I can do about it. I guess it's my fault for sharing my writing on here. It really sucks.

With that being said, I have unpublished all of my works until I feel safe enough to be on here again. This is beyond shady and I refuse to have my work out there to be taken advantage of like that.

Even though I will be on a hiatus, I am up to still reading books on here but I just can't bring myself to posting more chapters like everything is fine. I'm sorry to those that have been enjoying my stories so far. You guys are the real ones. Don't worry I'll be back, just not now. I just can't do this along with all that's going on in life right now with school. I do this for fun and for the "fun" to be taken out of the equation is really REALLY unfortunate.

I guess bye for now, loves. ❤️ I'll be back when I'm ready.