Not an Update

Hey guys... I know you were probably excited for an update but I'm just going to admit it.

I'm in a stump.

I'm not gonna say that I'm having writer's block because that's not the case. I know my storyline and everything that is going to happen with it but I just feel lacking in my writing at the moment. I just don't feel satisfied or motivated enough, so I've ended up taking an unplanned break this week, which unfortunately means that I wasn't able to prepare an update for this week. I feel horrible for it knowing that many of you love reading this book and can't wait for updates but it's difficult pushing them out constantly and being content with it as a writer. I write for fun, almost as an escape, and I love sharing that writing with you beautiful people. It truly makes me happy knowing that people enjoy what I put out.

But, with that being said, I don't know why this feeling has suddenly overcome me so I'm trying to figure out any ways to get back into the swing of things. So, I've decided on creating this space for feedback. I want my lovely readers to really spill the tea on what they think could be improved with my writing or anything else they want to express. I am constantly bombarded with comments applauding me and my abilities and omg those really do make my entire existence, but as a writer, I know that I need to improve and be open to any critiques and criticisms. So please lay it out in this chapter, I guess. I will most likely delete this later but I really wanna hear from you guys and hopefully get my groove back in time to update for the following week.

Love y'all,

unfeignedoptimist😘