Eye to eye

There's a little description of violence I will point it out with this emoji 👿 so that you  can skip that part if you feel uncomfortable and others please enjoy

In a remote part of a city which is contrasting to the sleepless city in the background an abandoned warehouse reverberated with torturous sounds of screams and metal tearing flesh. A sleek black SUV parked in front of the warehouse from which alighted a man in his early twenties wearing black jeans and jacket whistling to his favourite song. He seems jovial and enjoying the cold air filled with muffled cries, groans of agony as if he is standing in a beautiful garden welcoming the spring breeze . He is the heir of the infamous triad Zhao Yunlan run by powerful Zhao family, a family that seamlessly dwells in both black and white of this cruel society. Be gangsters or politicians they have both in their family. The gate opened slowly and the sounds increased tenfold inside the warehouse the view was most gruesome 😈 with dried and fresh blood intermingling, painting the wall and floor😈. The young man chuckled watching those crying and screaming men he called one of his minions and asked " I can't imagine these cowards to be the one having the guts of stealing and hiding from us more than 10 months". The burish bulky man in black answered respectfully " No young master they are just pawns to mislead us."

ZYL: " Chu Suzhi we have known each other for many years now, call me by name. So where's the mastermind ?" Although Zhao Yunlan knew Chu Suzhi was sent to his side by his father to monitor him but they have gone through many life and death situation together and he has none to trust with life, it's a professional hazard he knew it very well.

Chu Suzhi nodded solemnly and lead the way to a separate interrogation room where 5 people were circling around a scrawny boy who seemed unconscious. Zhao Yunlan first looked at the boy then Chu Suzhi and again at the boy seemingly unconvinced he asked " So you are telling me this little thing here is the mastermind ? Are you taking me for a fool?" His aura abruptly changed to a ruthless one as his eyes shined with cold glint the people around him shivered unvoluntarily except for Chu Suzhi, he replied in a calm tone that's neither servile nor dominating " Yes ". Zhao Yunlan relaxed a bit before approaching the unconscious boy😈 who was sitting in a pool of blood his hands were cuffed behind his body with a metal pole trail of semidried blood ran through the pale white hand legs looked broken which in turn can cause the boy to be crippled if blood loss continues shoulder length hair wet with blood and sweat. Yunlan yanked the bang of hairs revealing a pale ,bloodied,bruised face😈. " Tch do you fools want to kill him before he starts to speak?" Zhao asked in harsh tone. One of the minions replied shivering " We have been going on with this for more than 12 hours boss but that bastard isn't opening his mouth". Suddenly the boy opened his eyes startling Yunlan those eyes were like deep dark icy pool where no ripples can be seen those eyes seemed to suck your soul without a chance of retribution and it made Zhao uncomfortable though he came to his senses when spit of blood landed on his face. Enraged , Yunlan punched that boy's face and his head head hung down limply. " Take the boy to hospital can't let him die until he spits out the address where he has hidden gold biscuits and money and guard him well " ordered Zhao coldly after wiping his face. "What about others boss?" One of the minions asked. "Bury them " Zhao exited the place leaving those words. In the car he kept gazing outside the window emotions unknown swirling in his eyes while Chu Suzhi was driving the car time to time he checked the rearview mirror. Yunlan turned his gaze towards front" Do you want to ask anything ?"

Chu Suzhi nodded " That boy has guts but foolish."

Yunlan nodded remembering those defiant and prideful eyes " Indeed, diamond in the rough if I must admit correctly. "

Chu looked at him through rearview mirror "You seem interested "

" Hmm a little" replied Zhao before closing his eyes to take some rest.

Chu Suzhi raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything .

An : weiweilan1 JigyasaSharma2erenwen authors tell me how's the story 🙇🙇🙇 🙏🙏🙏