25

A magnanimous mansion resplendent with lights came into view which demanded awe and fear  perfectly signifying the status of the people residing in it . Line of expensive cars and famous socialites flocked like shoal of fishes near the entrance , within this organized chaos a sleek black sports car glided in with rev shattering the monotonous poise of those fake people . Under everyone's curious gaze the doors of the said car opened  as a tall young man alighted from it   his flamboyant dress showing off his youthful vigor and momentum , stealing everyone's breath .

(Yunlan's dress 👇)

He was followed by a cold looking teenager ( Shen's dress 👇)

Whose personality was totally opposite of the former one . If that young man could be considered as fire then that young boy could be considered as ice . The crowd slowly parted making way while each and everyone's eyes were peeled on them , Zhao Yunlan smirked getting the desired reaction he wanted as he sauntered his way inside . Shen was just one step behind closely following his master mapping Zhao's expressions who was like a fish back in water enjoying everyone's attention , he felt sour in jealouy  but his ever expressionless face concealed it very well .

Zhao confidently climbed up the stairs basking in the undivided attention with a prideful smirk adorning his perfect lips but his smile faltered when he caught some stray gazes looking at his doll covetedly . Yunlan slowed down , his lips arched up in a beautiful smile when he placed his hand very naturally at the back of the younger one  as if he was encouraging Shen to keep up while looking menacingly at those people who dared to eye his possession . This subtle change in Zhao didn't escape Shen's eyes mellowing the frigid air around him although his icy sharp eyes and face remained cold .

Unknown to them there was another spectator who saw all these with quite interest , he was none other than the infamous Zhao Xinchi , the Big Boss of the Zhao corporation . Xinchi took a sip of the Swirling red liquid from his wine glass as he watched everything from the balcony of the third floor , his deep voice rang out " Chu   is that the new boy I heard so much about ? "

Chu replied who was standing subserviently at the side " Yes Boss , he is the one ."

Xinchi chuckled as he remembered the rumors he heard about his son's reckless behavior after that teenager got shot .

Chu felt chill running through his spine  making him wonder about the reason behind Xinchi's unusual reaction but his facade didn't crack as he asked calmly " Should I call him Boss ? "

" Hmm .  . . What's the hurry ? I have whole evening don't I ?" Xinchi replied .

His words just ended when the graceful ambience of the party changed , shimmering with bubbling excitement as whispers started circulating around .

Xinchi laughed , turning his eyes towards the source of all these excitement he spoke " Speak of the devil ."

Zhao Yunlan walked in majestically , flirtatious smile gracing his lips as he stepped into the room alongside with Shen Wei , dazzling the whole crowd with their appearance .

Xinchi also came forward welcoming them warmly with opened arms as he spoke " The prodigal son finally returns ."

Instead of responding to Xinchi   Yunlan's sharp gaze landed on Chu , he then said mockingly " Oh Chu Suzhi you are already here ? Ah I thought you will come with me since we worked together for so many years , we are practically brother in arms right ? " Then he sighed dramatically before continuing " You really hurt me ."

Xinchi who was ignored completely by Zhao started speaking smilingly but the cold glint in his eyes could not be hidden " Come on now ! Don't be so  harsh , it's been so long since we met ." * *

Zhao smiled charmingly his eyes  burning with unconcealed hatred as he replied " Oh old man many many happy returns of the day ."

Xinchi's lips tugged up in a smirk while saying " If I didn't know you better my boy I would have really think that you are cursing me . By the way I heard many interesting things " he paused as his eyes landed on the cold faced teenager standing silently next to Yunlan . Xinchi measured the youth from head to toe - Delicate face with straight nose and red lips which can outdo any girl , shoulder length Jade black hair combed perfectly in a ponytail while few strands curled over his forehead highlighting those soul piercing cold jet black eyes as if icy cavern frozen from time immemorial . Interesting those eyes weren't as cold when the boy first entered the room Xinchi thought .

* * I want to clear something - Chu is working in Zhao's company on Xinchi's order so that he can monitor his son's moves .