3

It's been 2 weeks and finally it was the day when Shen Wei would be released from hospital . Zhao Yunlan was already standing there in a dark grey semi-formal attire accentuating his toned muscled figure that speaks of youth and vigor . Broad shoulders, lean waist wrapped perfectly in the white shirt and with his tall stature he was the perfect example of a runway model. But it was Shen Wei who stole the show his wounds and bruises completely healed leaving a healthy glow with his pale smooth skin, straight nose, doe eyes and rose petal like lips he is the perfect definition of an angel except for his cold and gloomy demenaeur. Zhao Yunlan was quite satisfied with the clothes he picked up for the teenager. " Shen Wei lets go " Zhao Yunlan said motioning him outside the door . "Where do you think you are taking me ?" Shen Wei asked curtly. Sound of a slap resounded in the room and Shen Wei fell backwards covering his cheek he was shocked. A trace of blood seeped out from his lips due to the force of that slap. Yunlan crouched down slowly cupped Wei's cheek in one hand and with other he caressed his lips erasing any hint of blood and made him look straight in his eyes then enunciated each word slowly but clearly "Speak with respect when you are talking to me. I own your life not other way around. From today onwards you will be staying with me and I'll personally teach you ins and outs of our business. Listen only to me, look only at me, believe only in me". Shen Wei gulped his body shuddered hearing the authoritative tone it was the first time he noticed that deep voice. Yunlan stood up extending his hand to help Shen Wei up when he stood Yunlan kissed his forehead as he said "Welcome to the family Shen Wei".

In a different city a 14 year old boy was selling balloons, showing magic tricks wearing a clown mask in a park. After wrapping up he collected the money from the audience and ran towards an old lady who was selling roasted peanuts at theopposite side of the road. "Nana look how much money I got let's go home". The old lady smiled " Xiaozun ah just wait a little bit I'm almost done". As they returned home the old lady said "Xiao zun go wash up quickly I'm going to cook something for you " The youngster whined clinging to the old lady like a koala " No I'm gonna help you with your cooking you are getting old and I should take care of you." The old lady started laughing heartily as he pinched the boy's cheek " Ok ok grow up well and when you get a job get married to beautiful girl so that I can see the face of my great grandchildren that will be my true happiness." That teenager pouted listening to this and asked " Then what about you ?"
"Huh what about me ? Silly boy your happiness is my happiness"
Zun's eyes moistened listening to this he quickly gave a peck on her cheek and ran away towards his room. He started wiping off the makeup revealing a smooth tender face with big eyelashes, straight nose and petal like lips. He kept Staring at his reflection in the mirror quietly and tears started falling silently on his cheek. He raised his hand to touch the reflection his voice choking " Gege I miss you a lot" and started sobbing incessantly then he scolded himself " Yezun you can't loose hope, you have to be strong otherwise how will you find your gege". When he came out dinner was already served he stood silently for sometime to ingrain the warmth in his soul. In this old dilapidated house lights were deem but it made him feel loved he wanted nothing more but to share this love and warmth with his big brother. It was Sunday and because of that the park was extra crowded Yezun didn't have any time to breath as business was running on top gear . Suddenly someone called him in a meek voice " Yezun have you seen Daqing ?" It was Guo Chengcheng. Yezun didn't say anything but he hinted with his eyes to look upward . There he saw a short fatty boy sleeping comfortably on a tree branch. Guo Chengcheng borrowed a feather duster from Yezun and started tickling his feet Daqing roared and jumped down to catch that little mouse being mad at Guo. They were laughing and running after each other but stopped in their tracks when a loud screech sounded followed by a large boom. Guo and Daqing glanced at each other and ran towards the road. " Hey wait for me" Yezun collected the money before following them. He was about to scold those boys but his heart froze when he witnessed the sight, there laid his nana on the road in a pool of blood. Yezun immediately ran towards her taking her feeble body in his arms everything became a blurr, like dense dark fog it was suffocating him he gave a heart curdling scream pouring out his pain. His body started to go limp and he lost consciousness as the mental shock was immense. Everything after that was like a mouldy video cassette he remembered nothing .

Yezun slowly opened his eyes and his eyes landed on Guo and Daqing , both hugged him and cried but Yezun could not cry as if his tears all dried up during these three years. Guo spoke first " Don't worry Yezun we have filed a complaint against that man and we will bring justice to nana". Yezun hummed in agreement" It's late you guys should return home ". After they left Yezun laid down staring at the ceiling with lifeless eyes he felt too much weak " I really miss you gege I can't take this pain anymore".

It's been 3 days since Shen Wei started to stay at Yunlan's condo. It was midnight when Yunlan came home the lights were off and there's no sign of Shen Wei " Shen Wei are you there ? Why are the lights off". But there was no answer. "I swear I'm gonna kill that brat if he tried to run away " saying that he started searching . When he reached Shen's room he froze Shen was lying unconscious on the floor. When Zhao picked him up in his arms he was startled, Shen's body was ice cold his eyelids were trembling and jaw was tightly clenched as if he was having a terrible nightmare. He gently laid him down on the bed covered him with blanket he brought out the heaters also his blanket to cover him. He was about to leave but changed his mind and laid down beside him instead. He collected the frail boy in his arms and hugged him tightly to soothe the agitated boy. Shen was mumbling incoherently in his sleep, Zhao started to caress his hairs gently. Shen Wei suddenly turned around and hugged him making Zhao's whole body freeze . Shen Wei buried deeper in Zhao's embrace and called out "Yezun don't hate your gege." Yunlan's heart clenched it was the first time he saw Shen Wei so vulnerable since he met him. He kept caressing his back and hair as he said repeatedly "I am here."
As if a silent promise was made Shen's body relaxed as he drifted into deep sleep. Sensing this Zhao Yunlan tried to extricate himself from Shen's hold so that he can return to his room but Shen's hold tightened even more. Helpless Yunlan laid down again but he didn't close his eyes immediately he kept gazing at the boy who was now sleeping soundly, he didn't know why but he felt very protective of this kid. He lifted his hand to caress those parted lips it was so soft he couldn't help but gave it a soft kiss like dragonfly's dip and sleep fully content. Next morning when Shen Wei woke up his eyes met with the most handsome face which was haunting his dreams recently. His body heated up and his body reacted but what scared the shit out of him was that he already felt something sticky in his pants . He hurriedly scrambled down from the bed and fell heavily on the floor waking up Yunlan in the process . Yunlan sat up yawning with his hair stuck up like bird nest it was a adorable sight and Shen Wei took in everything hungrily. Yunlan arched his eyebrow mischievous glint evident in his eyes when found Shen Wei sitting dumbly on the floor. Shen Wei stood up immediately " Goo... Good morning boss" he said stuttering . Yunlan wanted to tease the boy seeing him all flustered but he said solemnly feigning anger " Have you slept well ?" Shen Wei's whole face turned crimson red he replied stuttering averting his gaze "Bo.. boss I'm going to wash up you should too. Breakfast would be ready by then" saying this he ran away.