15

He didn't totally lost his entire consciousness when Zhao Yunlan and the girl named Yaqing were arguing although it was a mere second but he could catch a glimpse of that shooter who faced him head on in the parking lot of that hotel so when that same girl came through the door of their office and was talking to Zhao Yunlan so familiarly everything became crystal clear, but what he could do he followed that heartless person despite knowing everything and even now he would do the same thing without any regret, still it hurts a little all of a sudden he felt very lonely his eyes turned moist thinking he was drifting in a vast sea clutching onto Yunlan for his life to keep himself afloat   Yezun ah my little didi, gege misses you alot I really wish you were here Little one always clinging to me and acting spoiled while calling me gege.

Zhao Yunlan froze from shock even his breathing stopped for a moment when he woke up , thinking that he was still dreaming, he slowly reached out to caress Wei's cheek afraid that the illusion would shatter if he hurried too much. Both kept looking at each other in silence without even blinking taking in each other's visage. Zhao Yunlan finally broke into a bright smile feeling the warmth on his fingers and sighed in relief looking at those unblinking eyes directed towards him Shen Wei could not believe what he was seeing Yunlan looked pale large dark circles under his eyes once intimidating eyes looked lifeless but what surprised him more those eyes only held himself as if he was the whole world for Yunlan making him think what happened in these few days when he was in coma. " How are you feeling ?" Said Yunlan breaking the silence. Shen Wei tried to speak but it was difficult because his throat felt dry due to thirst. Yunlan hurriedly brought a glass of water to his lips helping him drink the water slowly after removing his gas mask. " I'm going to call the doctors " with that said Zhao left the room, Shen kept looking at him until the door closed Infront of him but he couldn't keep himself up anymore with lots of questions and confusion in his mind he slowly dozed off as he was still very weak. On the other side Yunlan didn't call the doctor immediately he slid down on the floor outside of Shen's room many emotions like violent storm swirling in his mind he wanted to laugh he wanted to cry he wanted to shout but couldn't let it out, after a while he composed himself and left to call the doctor.

🙏🙇 Forgive me for the short chapter but I want to thank each and every friend of mine for encouraging me supporting me suggesting ideas and thanks to your love and support my story is #1 in Weilan category. Words are not enough to express my feelings and gratitude just I want to let everyone know you are my stars that guide me. Loves and hugs for everyone ❤💞😍😘💖💝