24

It was already past 11 when Han Chan bid farewell to Yezun and others . He inhaled deeply to supress the knotting emotions in his heart then walked away with resolute steps towards his future . Yezun stood at the gate of his house , eyes following the lone silhouette to the end until it became a blurr , his right hand resting in his pocket was palming the chain for his pocket watch which was a parting gift from the officer a small token of friendship but what he didn't know was that it wasn't Officer's friendly gesture but an excuse a selfish wish born from  desire to be remembered . He took out the chain and wind it around his wrist like a rosary affixed with the watch then he looked at the distance reminding himself  there's a long way to go .

.:  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :

Zhao Yunlan was sitting on his bed , his back leaning on the headboard with eyes closed  eyebrows furrowed as memory of last night clamoured to resurface .

It was a night of intoxication to relax to release the tension he built up in those past few weeks and soon it turned into a night of indulgence into his primal needs . Zhao entered the private condoe apartment and didn't waste time to take the petite girl in his arms while his hands worked on her cleavage exposing dress , the girl kneeled down , unbuttoning the pants to release the beast , she took it in her palms as she looked up smiling sweetly , Zhao froze in shock as her visage overlapped with Shen's in his vision . The girl carried on with her work but all Zhao could see was his little doll doing sinful things with a sweet obedient smile . Zhao came to his senses when he felt a stinging pain on his neck and reflexively pushed the girl , the girl yelped in surprise but she would have never thought what would happen next , Zhao was standing with a gun in his hand  a craze look in his eyes , in a icy cold voice he ordered " Get out ". The girl quickly scrambled out of the room leaving a confused and aggressive Yunlan behind . Zhao looked at the door which was shut with a bang and then his eyes landed on the gun in his hand , talking to himself " Did I became crazy ? Thinking about that stinky brat at a time like this ?" but there's no one to answer his question , frustrated he threw the gun on the bed before entering bathroom to take a cold shower .

Next morning Yunlan woke up to a tantalizing aroma of foods being cooked , he groggily made his way to the source of such delicious smell , there what he saw made him stop in his step . In a peach colored sweater and rugged jeans which Zhao selected for his doll , Shen was cooking with nimble and practiced hands while humming a unknown tune , a sense of dejavu flashed through his mind unearthing some cherished memories of his childhood about his mother . It's been a long time he felt like this since his mother's death - a feeling of home , a feeling of belonging . Unknowingly he smiled while thinking the feeling of sharing space with someone else wasn't so bad . He slowly walked into the kitchen as he spoke " Seems like someone is happy " .

Startled Shen froze as his doey eyes  widened in shock . Zhao chuckled reaching his hand out to ruffle Shen's hair while speaking " Xiao Wei you should have taken rest instead of cooking ."

Shen tilted his head down a little , his long eyelashes trembled and his lips bloomed into a sweet smile as he said " I have been taking rest for far too long and caused Master too much trouble . Sorry for making you worried so to compensate it I made breakfast "

Zhao didn't hear anything , his gaze was captured by those delicate lips opening and closing Infront of his eyes , his mind dove down in the lustful images of those succulent pink lips glossed with saliva doing unspeakable things - kissing , sucking , licking his shaft with a sweet satisfied smile . His trance was finally broken by the repeated calling of Shen who was now looking at him nervously .
Zhao averted his eyes turning his back towards Shen while saying " it's good that you know. You can start your breakfast no need to wait for me " saying this he left . Shen stood there silently eyes fixed on the receding back , his emotions unknown .

Zhao entered his room and closed the door with a bang , irritation evident on his face , he cursed himself thinking it's the second time he imagined something like this .

Shen was waiting at the table without touching any of the food when Zhao finally came out after freshening up but he didn't bother and sat down in his seat . Wei silently served him the foods  before starting to eat himself .

Breakfast was awkwardly silent until Zhao spoke up " Today will be the first time you will meet the leader of Zhao group . Just stay close and follow me don't cause trouble ."

" Yes. I understand " Shen replied .