(Special Chapter Anniversary)

It's an extra 😅😅 not related to the previous chapter👿😈

Yunlan returned home exhausted. It was almost midnight when he finally could enter home after a long tiring day. He was extra annoyed and irritated because today was their anniversary and he wanted nothing but to spend his time with his lovely Wei. He wanted to take him somewhere for fancy dinner or spend their time together in the villa by the beach that he bought secretly. He sighed helplessly and called for Shen Wei " Xiao Wei ". No answer came . He called again " Shen Wei" still no answer. Then he tried to call his phone but it was switched off. He got panicked thinking Wei was in danger so he immediately rushed out but stopped when lights of his apartment went out. He immediately went on alert thinking he was under attack, then strings of light glowed up guiding him to the bedroom and he saw something that he never expected to see even in his wildest dreams. There he saw his Shen Wei who was always known for his cruel and ice cold attitude sitting leisurely on the bed wearing a dark red transparent robe his long snow-white legs streched out, his shoulder length hair swept at one side, the dark black leather choker with golden Jade orb twinkling, accentuating the beauty of his swan like neck. Yunlan stood there like a statue moonstruck. Wei walked towards him with a glass of wine in his hands prowling like a black panther, his every movement elegant and seductive. Yunlan gulped his body started getting hot and his shaft became awfully strained in his pants, his inner beast became more and more restless each passing second to gobble up the prey whole in his stomach without leaving a bone. Shen Wei leaned closer placing his lips on Yunlan and Zhao complied opening his lips for his lover as wine poured in from Wei's mouth then he whispered in Yunlan's ear " Happy Anniversary ah Lan ". The last straw of Yunlan's patience snapped. He picked up his lover in his arms and latched onto the delectable lips of Wei for a much awaited kiss and Wei happily indulged him by entwining his arms with Yunlan's neck and clamping his legs over his waist. Yunlan supported his lover by holding him by the waist with one hand and his other hand started squeezing and slapping Wei's perky butts, while Wei grinded himself on Yunlan's hardness to create more friction, both moaned in their kiss. Yunlan hungrily explored each and every corner of Wei's mouth stealing Wei's breath in the process Wei also responded entwining his tongue with his lover sucking and nibbling both battling for domination. When Wei broke the kiss for much needed breath he was already on the king size bed, decorated with rose petals and Yunlan was leering over him like a predator. Shen Wei licked his lips seductively. Yunlan laid down Wei on the bed and was admiring the sex inducing view. He started kissing him again while his hands started peeling off the robe from Wei's body. Wei also started undressing his lover, loving the feeling of the perfect body underneath his palm. Wei flipped Yunlan and removed the last trace of cloth both stark naked stared at each other breathing heavy lust evident in their eyes. Wei dipped down and took his lover's member whole in his mouth deep throating it while making lewd sounds, Yunlan groaned and moaned in response and started thrusting matching with Wei's rhythm but before he would ejaculate he forcefully yanked Wei towards him and started kissing him passionately sucking his tongue nibbling his lips while his fingers started preparing Wei's hole, making Wei moan in his kiss as Yunlan started to hit his prostrate gland. Yunlan didn't let Wei any time to breathe as he flipped him and pushed his hard member inside Wei's welcoming hole making them both moan in satisfaction. Wei's legs wrapped around Yunlan's hips and pushed himself towards Yunlan matching with his relentless hard thrusting while Yunlan kept sucking Wei's skin littering his body with love bites. Yunlan made love to Wei until he fainted in his arms from exhaustion, Yunlan gave last couple of thrust pouring his semen inside his Wei then collapsed beside him. He then gathered the pliant body of his lover in his arms peppering his face with kisses and cuddled with him without pulling himself out. Suddenly he felt earth shaking and his name being called he woke up with a start, only to see Chu was calling him while shaking him and Wei was looking oddly at him with his usual stern expression. Not only that he had to complete all the paperwork his heart broke and invisible tears started falling seeing all these but he atleast had one consolation he could see his Wei in that sexy dress and his imagination started running wild, he picked out his phone and started ordering all the sexy dresses in which Wei would look lovely when nobodies watching.

I hope guardian_ace1 will be satisfied with the cuddle 😋😋😜😜