22

" Good afternoon Mr. Ling " Han Chan greeted the old man who considerably warmed up to him past few days . Mr. Ling smiled and greeted back watching him enter .

" Officer Han how are you it's been so long since we saw you " ( Mr. Ling )

" I'm fine thanks for your concern and yeah I've  been quite busy these days ." ( ZY)

" Will you be ordering your usual ?" (Mr. Ling )

" Yes please . It seems that you're short at hand today ?" ( ZY )

"  Yes Yezun had a fever so he is at home . You know officer Han that kid is stubborn like a mule I wanted to close the cafe for today but he didn't let me, he also kicked out Daqing and Jin " Mr. Ling said exasperated

" Will you mind if I visit him ? " Han Chan asked

Mr. Ling was startled by the sudden request thinking about the suspicious nature of Officer Han then again in recent days he saw how the officer warmed up to the boys so there's no threat and he was quite worried about Yezun so he agreed saying
" Then take this I was about to send someone to deliver the food and here's your coffee plus your portion of food it's on the house ."

Han Chan bid good bye after receiving the direction from Mr. Ling when he arrived before the house he knocked few times . After receiving no response he readied the keys to open the door but before he could the door  opened with a click and a disheveled Yezun stood before him .

Yezun was stunned by the sudden appearance , Han Chan was the least expected person he thought he would see . Han Chan understanding what the youngster was thinking elaborated
" I heard that you have a fever so I came to visit you " then he lifted  his hand showing the food containers " also Your Grandpa sent food for you ".
Yezun huffed although he admire the person's courage and sense of justice still he didn't want to get close to this person too much . Yezun sighed helplessly thinking it would be rude to send away the man so he stepped aside to let the officer come in still he could not help but add a jabbing remark " Seems like officer Han has too much time ."

Han Chan's smile stiffened on his face . Yezun guided him to the living room . After entering the house Han Chan already noticed that there's food on the table so he questioned " Did you cook ?" Yezun hummed absent mindedly . Han Chan was baffled " Don't you have fever ? "  he asked .
" So what ? I'm used to such things don't make a big fuss about it " Yezun replied after handing the cutlery to Chen . Lunch was completed in total silence , after finishing his food Yezun spoke up first " Officer is there anything you wanted to say ? I don't believe you will come here just because I've fever ." Han Chan placed his chopsticks down before looking at Yezun " Yes I have something important to tell you but before that I wanted to take you somewhere " After saying this he took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Yezun " Call me when you recover " then he left .

Yunlan was tapping his fingers on the table absentmindedly while his eyes were looking far away at a distance not knowing what it's searching for currently he was in his office with all the documents piled up Infront of him but try as he might he could not concentrate . Finally Chu who was there could not take the silence anymore and spoke up bringing Zhao back from his reverie " Aren't you worried keeping that madman next to you twentyfour hours ?"Hearing this Zhao arched his brows questioningly asking " Why ?" Chu's calm tone was now tinted with a little concern " You told me that Shen Wei killed his parents"
" So ? What's about it ? There are many like that roaming in the streets of underworld " Zhao said casually .

Chu Suzhi shook his head in disapproval as he argued " But no kid would talk about it with such innocent smile on his face ."

" Come on do you think Shen would do something without any reason even if he hated someone to the core not to mention the person we are talking about was his parents " Zhao said .

" Are you sure you can control that boy , he is capable I know but that doesn't mean we should keep a ticking bomb within us " (Chu )

Zhao chuckled " Brother Chu He is a diamond a diamond in the rough if I can curve him then I can also destroy him ."

Chu opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by Zhao " Fine you gather information about him it's about time we dig out his past , oh and another thing you should also search someone called Shen Yezun " after saying this he stood up and added " Now if you don't mind I'll excuse myself today my doll is coming home so I've to pick him up " saying this he left .

Chu shouted from behind " Your father's birthday will be celebrated in the main house don't forget to attend " Zhao waved his hands as he walked out showing he will remember .

The discharge procedure was already complete Shen Wei was waiting in the lobby suddenly the place which was bustling not seconds ago turned silent then black leather boots appeared before his view . Shen raised his head slowly and although his face cold expressionless but the current of joy in his eyes could not be hidden . Zhao stretched his hands tucking some unruly hairs that hid Shen's beautiful eyes behind his ears he said " Let's go home Xiao Wei ". Shen followed him outside obediently .

The ride was relatively quiet no one said anything but it was still peaceful . Shen Wei glanced at Yunlan from his side    Zhao's black satin shirt clung to his body like second skin which was casually tucked in his blue jeans while top two buttons of his shirt were open showing off his seductive collarbone Shen's eyes were obsessively feasting on the alluring view Infront of him but suddenly something caught his eyes and his eyes immediately darkened there was a bitemark on Zhao's neck . The thought of Zhao being intimate with someone surfaced in his mind making Shen avert his gaze to hide the insanity that swirled behind his eyes  . Zhao stopped his car Infront of a fancy store and signalled Shen to follow while he explained " Tomorrow is Old Man's birthday , we will be going to the main house to attend the party so you need clothes to wear befitting the occasion choose whatever you like ." The store was filled with designer clothes anybody could tell how expensive those might be , the  manager of the store who seemed to be an acquaintance immediately came forward rubbing his hands he asked " Master Zhao welcome welcome it's been a while , how this humble store of ours can help you ?"