18 part 2

I'm sorry . The previous chapter wasn't complete yet I was writing late at night I don't know when I dozed off and when woke up it was published. So I'll continue the later part of this chapter, And friends if you have any suggestions regarding the story or errors please comment I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Darkness surrounded him from all corners, extending it's claw like a predator to shred his flesh and soul. He kept running and running on the long winding path. It felt like eternity. He was getting anxious and afraid , the more he tried to run the more he felt like his entity was being  shackled in death like grip , his feet felt heavy but he couldn't stop as if he would be swallowed whole by the darkness by the mere thought of it.

Finally he saw dim light behind a door and he lunged forward. He gasped for breath clutching his chest. He tried hard to reign in his fear and regain his senses but he couldn't , his knee weakened and with a thud he collapsed on the floor.

After catching his breath he slowly stood up and started to check his surroundings. It was a room although the light was deem he still felt the familiarity in the surrounding, suddenly a hunched over figure caught his attention. The figure was small judging by the size it should be a little child .

The kid was curled up into a ball on the floor shivering so he started walking towards that direction. As he stood Infront of that figure all colour drained from his face his eyes widened and he bit his hand not letting the scream escape which was about to tear his throat. The trembling figure on the floor was his younger form wearing the same cloth he used to wear in childhood but he knew it wasn't himself. He stretched his shaky hands and hugged the thin little figure in his bossom. Delicate face of that child was covered with sweat, eyes tightly shut, a trace of blood could be seen at the corner of lips from biting too hard so that even a whimper couldn't be let out from his lips, that 7 year child stubbornly suppressed the pain within his body . A whisper as if a sigh  flowed out from Yezun's lips " gege". Yezun held him tight and placed Shen Wei's child- form on his lap, his upper half of the body still cradled in Yezun's arm. As if sensing the change Shen Wei stirred in his semi-conscious state and his eyes slowly opened up. Yezun excited called out to him "gege I'm here I came for you" but he froze in mid sentence . The eyes which were always warm and affectionate towards him now staring at him like cold dark abyss. Shen Wei slowly opened his mouth and said just one sentence came out, enunciated each word at a time " It's all because of you". Like thunder It crashed on Yezun making his senses numb and he woke up with a scream.