4

Yezun was returning home from Guo's uncle's place who's a lawyer, he hurried his pace because it was getting dark. When he turned into another alley two men pushed him forcefully he was going to protest but stopped when he saw he was surrounded and everyone had weapons in their hands. He tried to run away but a baseball bat came swinging towards him and hit his head hard. 😈Blood started flowing from his head, turning his vision red but he didn't have anytime to think anything punches and kicks kept coming at last when they stopped😈 someone grabbed him by the collar and spat " Withdraw your case or we won't be lenient next time, we will kill you and the whole family who are helping you with legal process. You don't know the power of those people you're butting head with, that man is the son of Minister Tai. So leave this place if you want to live and see those people safe."

It was already dawn when he reached home, he saw Daqing pacing agitatedly at the front of his house. Daqing's eyes widened in shock when he saw Yezun limping towards him he immediately ran to him, Yezun could not hold himself anymore and collapsed in his friend's arm. Daqing quickly caught him but was horrified seeing so much blood, Zun's hair was stuck to his face because of blood and his face was pale barely breathing. Daqing immediately called Guo Chengcheng to let him know what happened and called an ambulance to take Yezun to hospital. Everybody was waiting anxiously Infront of the emergency room eyes glued to the door waiting for the good news with bated breath. Emergency room's door opened finally and Yezun was being taken out of the room. The doctor who was responsible for Yezun's treatment came forward and everybody gathered around and bombarded him with questions. The Doctor assured them smiling " His life is out of danger, he lost lots of blood that's why he is still unconscious but he will slowly wake up no need to be afraid. All necessary tests has been done and results are all positive but still we are going to keep  him under observation for few days." After saying this the doctor left. Daqing immediately stated that he would be staying here with Yezun. Guo immediately refused, giving no chance to argue " No you aren't. I'll be staying here for the night, you were here for a long time you need rest. We don't need you fainting on us". Guo's uncle and aunty agreed with him reluctantly because they knew sometimes their nephew could be too much of a stubborn" Fine but call us when you need anything"

When morning came Yezun slowly woke up his whole body ached but his heart ached more than his body. He released a shaky breath and tried to sit up but failed. Guo also stirred up feeling movements from his side when his eyes opened he saw Yezun already woke up. He stood up immediately and started scolding while his tears kept falling " You idiot who told you to try being hero we were all so scared do you even try to understand how we feel seeing you like this. If this ever happens again I swear I'll kill you myself" Yezun was stunned seeing usually soft spoken Guo this enraged. He smiled softly and waved at him to come close " Shh Shh it's all fine now I'm still alive aren't I but still show some consideration I'm the injured here" he pouted saying this. "I'm going to call the doctors and others too" Guo left saying that.

When Yunlan came out after washing up Shen Wei was still preparing the last dish, seeing him in his private space Yunlan didn't feel uncomfortable, on the contrary he was comfortable with it which made him quite surprised with himself. Sensing someone behind, Shen Wei turned around " Boss breakfast is already done please have a seat" he started serving the foods. Yunlan picked up the newspaper and started reading it while sipping his coffee. When Shen Wei sat down he lowered his newspaper and asked " Don't you have anything to explain ?" Shen looked up puzzled. Yunlan continued " When I came home yesterday you were laid on the floor unconscious any particular reason for that and how long since it started?" Shen kept quiet lowering his eyes. Yunlan discarded the newspaper and said sternly " I know you are still adjusting with the new environment but don't forget You Are Mine and nothing should be hidden from me when it comes to you. Prepare yourself we are going to my office." Yunlan was about to leave but halted when Shen spoke up " I'm not comfortable with that topic but I swear I'll try my best and tell you one day". Yunlan nodded and left.

The hospital room became silent at once when Yezun told that he wanted to withdraw the case. Guo was furious but Daqing was silent cause he knew there must be some big reason behind that otherwise Yezun won't back down without a fight. Mr.Guo cleared his throat and told others that he wanted to talk alone with Yezun. When everyone left he spoke up " So tell me what is the reason?" Yezun told everything that happened last night including the threatening he received. Mr Guo's face darkened with each second his fingers clenched in a fist ultimately he sighed admitting defeat because he wasn't brave enough to loose his nephew, he was very little when he was left in his care when brother died. He stood up patted the youngster's shoulder and left the room gloomily. Yezun recuperated quite early so he was released from the hospital within 3 days. Daqing and Mrs.Guo came to receive him, Chengcheng didn't came as he was still angry. When they reached home Yezun handed her a letter saying it's for Mr.Guo then they bid goodbye to her. After entering the house Yezun slumped down on the bed as well as Daqing. After few minutes of silence Daqing started talking first " What are you gonna do now?" Yezun turned around to face him and replied resolutely " I'm leaving this place." Daqing hummed in agreement and spoke" Then I'm following you". Yezun sat up immediately enraged " Are you kidding me do you have death wish ? Don't be naive? There's no way to know what dangers will come in the way."
" I know but I don't care it's better than living with those leeches. Those are only after my inheritance I wouldn't have survived till today if it's not for nana and you, nana died and noe you are leaving too. Those will suck me dry" Daqing ended breathing heavily. Yezun gave up and laid down again.