Chap - 23

Friends before starting the story I have something to say 😉 I told you previously in an announcement that I want to write smut stories about Shen Wei and Yunlan ----- I finally published it . It's called "Spring Dreams " if you like smut stories then check it out 😘

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Zhao pointed at Shen standing beside him " I want something formal for this boy here ". The manager was efficient in his job , he personally brought them to a private room which was reserved just for the VIP clients and ordered the stuffs to bring out the exclusive collection as well as refreshments . Shen just randomly picked up one without any thought and said " I'm done ". Zhao sipped the olong tea provided by the store despite his casual attire his movements were graceful . Zhao looked up then said sternly " Throw it away ." Shen looked at him puzzled but before he could say something the attire he picked was taken away and replaced by at least 10 attires " Go change ". Shen looked at him then at the attires totally dumbfounded . Zhao impatiently pushed him towards the changing room , after each trial Zhao nodded proudly with a satisfied smile tugging his lips he said " Not Bad " . The manager who stood subserviently by the side could not take off his eyes from the teenager and without thinking he spoke up " Young Master looks extremely handsome I wish I could cast him as our model for this new line of clothes " . Zhao was fixing Shen's clothes meticulously , he realized something new about himself today when it comes to Shen Wei his patience will be limitless he never thought he would enjoy dressing up his Xiao Wei in beautiful clothes so much like a little girl playing dress up with a doll , he sighed while thinking if his doll were his little brother Zhao would raise him like a little canary keeping him within his palm and spoil him to no end but his thought was interrupted by the manager's words and in an instant his relaxed demeanor froze .

" Hmm I have to praise your keen observation " Zhao spoke slowly his voice light as feather " Indeed my Xiao Wei is one of a kind but " he paused as his slender fingers reached out to caress the smooth delicate skin of the boy's cheek then added " Some treasures aren't meant to be shown they should be kept locked up instead just for the eyes of it's owner " . His words cut through the air gripping manager's heart in tight clutch as if the eyes would be dug out if he dared to take another glance of the teenager . The manager could not control the shiver that ran down his spine and he cowered involuntarily .

" What do you think Xiao Wei ?" Yunlan asked . Shen's eyes all the while were fixed on Yunlan's face although smiling his boss could not hide the trace of obsession that flickered through those obsidian eyes but it didn't escape Shen . Zhao was like a beast baring his teeth to threaten the intruder that dared to cross his territory . Shen smiled internally yes only think of me be obsessed with me to the point when you can't even breath without me but his face didn't give away any of his thoughts as he calmly replied " I belong to Master Zhao , your wish is my command ". Seemingly happy with the answer Zhao smiled then he ordered "I'll take them all deliver it today at my address" after saying this he left with Shen .
_ _ _ _ _

In a different city Yezun was lost in thought gazing at the rippling waves of the lake and lively atmosphere surrounding the park . Han Chan was feeling a little guilty now but he couldn't just let go without a last try after all Yezun is a good seedling and he couldn't stop his wishful thinking . Yezun turned around feeling the presence of another person his eyes narrowed . Han Chan was caught off guard seeing the eyes which were staring at him , those eyes held countless complex emotions - there was hostility there was hurt but above all there was disappointment .

Han sighed then sat down beside Yezun and started speaking " No need to be so guarded around me . I know what you are thinking but I can guarantee that's not the reason , I didn't take you to my workplace because I was suspicious about you ."