7

Yezun closed the cafe after saying his goodbyes to the leaving customers. He sighed looking at the night sky filled with stars many thoughts started to surface on his mind some good some extremely bad but he didn't want to think about that because he knew his nana wouldn't find any peace If he was unhappy. It's been months since he started staying and helping in the cafe together with Mr. Jing and truly he was very grateful to them for taking in strangers like them. He chuckled remembering what Mr. Jing told him yesterday " Yezun ah listen listen you have become very famous in this locality you know, be it teenager or middle aged woman everybody wants to know about you , you have your own fandom now" Ling Jin scoffed at that and as usual that pair of grandpa and grandson started bickering. He shook his head thinking all their childish acts and headed towards the house.

It was quite late still road was filled with people all enjoying the weekend, it was a little chaotic but still it had it's own beauty. Amidst the crowd suddenly somebody bumped into him throwing him offguard he shouted but that person instead of apologizing started running, that's when he found out that something was wrong he checked his pocket and there's nothing . He started chasing that thug and eventually caught him, he easily overwhelmed that person but that man started attacking him with knife. Firing of a gun froze them in place as they looked over in the direction of the sound a police officer was standing there pointing his gun towards them. After sending the criminal to the police station that police officer came to him.

" Are you alright? " (P.O.)

"Yeah I'm fine."

" But that's a deep cut on your hand it might get infected if not treated well."(P.O.)

Yezun took a look at his hand and there's really a deep wound.

" Let's go I'll drop you at the hospital on my way to the police station." (P.O.)

" Then won't you be late for your duty."

" No I'm already at the end of my shift."(P. O.)

Yezun nodded after thinking for few minutes.

Yezun came out of the clinic after being treated but he didn't expect to see the Police officer waiting outside. That man is quite tall and built, even though he was casually sitting on a chair fully clad in uniform it couldn't hide the distinct line of those muscles . From his demeanor Yezun could easily deduce that - this person here is very strict, serious,disciplined and borderline arrogant. That man looked up from the newspaper in his hand and said " Oh you are done ?"

" Officer you didn't need to wait for me you know I'm perfectly fine" His tone was neither cold nor warm.

The officer calmly stood up and spoke up looking straight in his eyes " It's quite late at night and it's not safe. If I'm not mistaken you got the first hand experience of it early this evening."

Yezun tilted his head downwards and smiled sheepishly embarrassed by the remark making his dark silky hair fall on his face. It was just a simple gesture but it took that man's breath away only one word came to his mind beautiful.

They were walking side by side in complete silence when the officer decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

" So what were you doing outside so late ?"

" So am I being interrogated now officer ?" Yezun asked smiling playfully.

" What if I tell yes ? It's occupational defect I have to say in my defense"

" I was returning home from work"

" Working ? At your age?"

"Yeah "

" You new here ?

" Yeah"

" What happened to your previous home?"

Yezun kept silent. After a while he said " This distance is enough I'll reach home in 5 min so you don't have to worry and keep this coupon I'll treat you to a free coffee for saving me today."

" Your most welcome but one last question what's your name ?"

"Shen Yezun and yours ?"

" Han Chan"

" Nice to meet you Han Chen." saying this Yezun left. Han Chen after seeing that the boy left he picked up the coupon for a look "White fang" he murmured " Quite good name" then started walking towards his rented apartment which was in the same locality. He felt quite intrigued about the youth.

Since that accident Yunlan started visiting the dojo whenever he had time. His presence there was a reminder to them Shen wasn't to be trifled with. It made others very nervous and jittery but on the contrary Shen felt at home in this situation. He felt very happy seeing Zhao looking at him with pride whenever he won the match. Zhao never interfered in Shen's training instead he kept testing him by pitting stronger opponents against him because he wanted to mould Shen as his personal shield and sword. Today was also same Shen's opponent was one of the strongest in the organization, maybe not at the same level as Chu or Zhao Yunlan but not much inferior. Chu Suzhi and Zhao Yunlan were standing on the sideline and observing.

" That kid is quite brilliant it's only a month and he is already able to stand up against Chao, who is 5th in rank in terms of strength. I never had any hope seeing the scrawny looking brat when I first met him, to tell the truth I saw him as an eyesore. I even doubted your sanity when you decided to take in that boy but I have to admit you have eyes for talent ...... even better than mine" said Chu without taking his eyes off from the match. Zhao smiled triumphantly. He was extremely amused because not only it was the first time he saw Chu speaking so much but Chu was also praising someone whole heartedly.

" So you finally admit I'm better than you " Zhao started teasing.

"Don't get cocky" Chu deadpanned.

" But you are right about one thing his evolving rate is quite amazing there's no doubt about it" said Zhao.

" Maybe he is motivated, your plan is working very well I guess" Chu tried to pry.

" Maybe.....we will see" Zhao replied.
In the meantime the match was already over and the result was what Zhao expected Shen lost. Chao and Shen both greeted them although Shen was cold and aloof but Zhao could sense the disappointment from him, suddenly an image of a lost puppy overlapped with him and Zhao chuckled despite the situation. This time Shen truly lowered his head unable to look at Zhao in shame. Zhao ruffled his hair to his heart content saying " Ok ok don't look too lost you did good, it's not an easy task to compete against Chao you know. Most wouldn't be able to keep themselves up for 5 seconds comparing to them you did lot better" although Shen's expression didn't change much but his ears turned red. Too adorable Zhao thought then he turned around to the others " Let's celebrate to welcome this rookie here, after all he did a tremendous job by surviving through this jungle" saying this he dragged Shen away.

When Shen got out of the car he was amazed by looking at the glamour and grandiose of the bar cum restaurant. It's naming was also perfect Red Lantern a symbol of celebration. When they entered the private room almost immediately expensive alcohols and beautiful attendants started pouring in to serve and accompany them. Most of the girl's started clinging to Yunlan and Shen Wei. Yunlan seemed like a fish back in the water completely enjoying himself on the other hand Shen Wei sat there stiffly as past trauma started resurfacing. He felt repulsed and nauseated he turned pale and started shivering. When Yunlan noticed how pale Shen had become he immediately decided to leave.

---------------------

I forgot to mention something :: I found a channel on YouTube it's called funchaser it posts real life videos including ads of actor Zhu Yilong if you are a fan of him or  Shen-sexual according to weiweilan1 then you can check it and you'll love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'm already in heaven. I tried to share the video here but the channel doesn't support it 😥😥 but I still had to share this with you lovelies 💕💞💕💞